Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

Newest links this afternoon seem to be:

Mbwana Samatta (Striker - Genk)

Stephane Bahoken (Striker - SCO Angers)

The Bahoken one may have legs as I'm sure one of our scouts was spotted at Angers earlier this season. However he only joined them last summer.

36 minutes ago, AstonVillaFan84 said:

So Juanfran (34) name checked Jesús García Pitarch in his leaving speech from Atletico Madrid where he turned down a contract extension..... ''I remember the day I arrived. I remember Pitarch brought me here''. I would give that Juan there a bumper two year contract, massive help to stay up!

https://www.marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2019/05/23/5ce6a646ca47418d168b45d5.html 

You want to give a 34 year old a massive contract until he's 36? Have you, until recently, been in charge of the club's transfer policy? 

I'm sure he was a cracking defender in his day, but the last place you want an old bloke is in a position in which you expect him to be bombing up ad down the touchline all day. No thanks.

49 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

I wouldnt do any business with Spurs until Levy is gone out of principle.

When this club was on its knees and its lowest every ebb, he came swooping in like the vulture he is and tried to get Jack for a pittance thinking we would be desperate to accept and we nearly were. 

Please nobody forget that on here.

212355426-Its-Just-Business-Stringer.png

2 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

I would imagine Jota will be announced tomorrow, as soon as our Premier League status is restored.

Hause, El Ghazi and Mings next week when they return from their holidays.

Could I add Axel and Tammy and possibly Bowen & Reach as well?  :)

Mohamed Diame has been released by Newcastle.

Turns 32 is couple of weeks. I wouldn't personally go for him, but might be a step up for those who thought we should keep Whelan as back-up?

7 minutes ago, Pez1974 said:

Mohamed Diame has been released by Newcastle.

Turns 32 is couple of weeks. I wouldn't personally go for him, but might be a step up for those who thought we should keep Whelan as back-up?

I'd rather have Glenn Whelan tbh.

I'd rather have Glenn **** Close tbfh

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Todd Kane ex Chelsea player  linked

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/todd-kane-aston-villa-chelsea-2942979

Aston Villa are hoping to sign Chelsea defender Todd Kane on a free transfer, who spent the entirety of the 2018-19 season on loan at Hull City.

Football Insider are reporting that Villa, who earned promotion back to the Premier League last month, will be hoping to add Kane to their squad ahead of their top-flight return, with Kane's 18-year stay in west London set to come to an end.

Kane was a valued member of Nigel Adkins' squad during his season at the KCOM Stadium and whilst Kane featured primarily as a right-back, he also played in a number of midfield positions.

Despite being with the Blues since under-eights level, Kane has never actually made a senior appearance for the side who last week, won the Europa League for the second time in six years.

His loan spell in East Yorkshire looks set to be his eighth and last away from the capital, having previously endured brief stints with Preston North End, Blackburn Rovers, Bristol City, Nottingham Forest, NEC Nijmegen, Gronigen and Oxford United.

In 41 appearances in all competitions, Kane played 3,362 minutes in a black and amber shirt, making him one of Adkins' most trusted players last season.

in case if this happen "scenario" 

we failed get Mings 🙏 - hope we get him before other clubs get him  ( at moment real chance is move to us is more likely )

* We go get Barbet - Free transfer he is left centre-half and used under Smith System so good replacement in my opinion with Hause (trigger clause to buy him as back-up) D.Raven as 3rd choice in (use Hause as 2nd/3rd choice left back or play him left back to add aerial threat protection back lane) 

((or we still go get Barbet even we got Mings)) we go offer Barbet contact and not trigger Hause Right to buy so he is good player as Hause, reason i prefer Barbet over Hause is experience are proirty in premiership..

but i still happy get Hause and Mings not Barbet as would like to see Hause at Villa again. or play him right back to add aerial threat protection back lane

we failed get loan or buy Axel  💔( Gut that we failed get him )

* That why only i can think better to get Cahill free transfer with Chester back up it is great add-on in right-centre half, we got well stock in centre-half - use Chester as 2nd/3rd choice right back or play him right back to add aerial threat protection back lane

if both failed so 2 free transfer -  still it is good buy and good moneyball to save money to find better replacement in after end of next season 

that why i want both of them sort before they off to other clubs (Mings and Cahill, Barbet)

Someone in this forum say Cahill is downhill

I thinking Cahill is not downhill just replacement with "Better" players when actually Cahill still a "VERY" Good centre-half.

Sarri want playing his men which he got discard Cahill this reason don't meant he is downhill - so we can get him hope he drop wage 80-100k per week to 50-60k per week for 2 season with 1 season extended optional - i will more happy to offer him as we already BIGGEST plenty to spent in wage section.

Cahill will want to show prove that he is still premiership level and proof Sarri wrong to drop him and replacement him when he capacity play high level, so Villa can offered him first choice right-centre half slots.

• Like 3