Danny Villaman and his English

Danny_Villaman84

11 hours ago, Xela said:

Gifs - right click on the gif, choose copy image then when on VT just right click and 'paste and match style'

Youtube links embed - just copy the address link into your post. 

10 hours ago, Danny_Villaman84 said:

I been try it and didnt work (on chromebook) i will try it later again when i use laptop

Make sure to hit “return” after you paste the link in. That’s the key. 

There’s a testing thread in the “site issues” forum if you need to have a play around until you get it. 

1 hour ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I just had major hassle (not important) I've left my wife and kids at the dinner table and come outside in a right mood. Jumprd on VT bypassed the Bruce thread, saw this one and wondered what the heck it was about. 

Can I just tear in my eye, that these last 2 pages is a little bit of humanity at work. I don't know ant of you, I disagree with some of you, sometimes a lot. This page throws everything else overboard. 

Welcome @Danny_Villaman84, I look forward to you posts. You'll speak a sight more sense than a lot of us on here no doubt. 

And thank you everyone, I'm going back inside to eat my dinner. 

shut up you disgusting fatty 

xoxox

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, 8pints said:

@Danny_Villaman84

We do actually have a sign language expert on this site but as you can guess from his posts, some in this very topic, he's a coy and modest guy and doesn't like to bring attention on himself so I'll step up and showcase his talents so he doesn't have to...

Hide contents

@lapal_fan is a true professional -

learn to speak sign language GIF by CBeebies HQ

Oh god after the last 6 months I'm actually turning into that.. 

AHH well, he gets to sex all the fit mom's and that, and I bet he has a great Coke habit.. could be worse! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â