Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

5 minutes ago, Danny_Villaman84 said:

in case if this happen "scenario" 

we failed get Mings 🙏 - hope we get him before other clubs get him  ( at moment real chance is move to us is more likely )

* We go get Barbet - Free transfer he is left centre-half and used under Smith System so good replacement in my opinion with Hause (trigger clause to buy him as back-up) D.Raven as 3rd choice in (use Hause as 2nd/3rd choice left back or play him left back to add aerial threat protection back lane) 

((or we still go get Barbet even we got Mings)) we go offer Barbet contact and not trigger Hause Right to buy so he is good player as Hause, reason i prefer Barbet over Hause is experience are proirty in premiership..

but i still happy get Hause and Mings not Barbet as would like to see Hause at Villa again. or play him right back to add aerial threat protection back lane

we failed get loan or buy Axel  💔( Gut that we failed get him )

* That why only i can think better to get Cahill free transfer with Chester back up it is great add-on in right-centre half, we got well stock in centre-half - use Chester as 2nd/3rd choice right back or play him right back to add aerial threat protection back lane

if both failed so 2 free transfer -  still it is good buy and good moneyball to save money to find better replacement in after end of next season 

that why i want both of them sort before they off to other clubs (Mings and Cahill, Barbet)

Someone in this forum say Cahill is downhill

I thinking Cahill is not downhill just replacement with "Better" players when actually Cahill still a "VERY" Good centre-half.

Sarri want playing his men which he got discard Cahill this reason don't meant he is downhill - so we can get him hope he drop wage 80-100k per week to 50-60k per week for 2 season with 1 season extended optional - i will more happy to offer him as we already BIGGEST plenty to spent in wage section.

Cahill will want to show prove that he is still premiership level and proof Sarri wrong to drop him and replacement him when he capacity play high level, so Villa can offered him first choice right-centre half slots.

Is that you Jota?

• Haha 1

Welcome to Villa, Jota 🙂 I am suspire we offered him 2 years, i thought 3 years is make sense.

now we hope go get Bowen and Lolley as first choice Right Winger.

and we still need sort Left Back i think this is our weak link last season with Taylor in this roles.

28 minutes ago, useless said:

Being linked to Tomori now, might be a good alternative to Tuanzebe.

Not sure how trusted the source is .... But the article states £12million should secure him which sounds like a fair price .. I just confess know ****-all about him and how he did for Derby last season ... 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.footballinsider247.com/revealed-aston-villa-make-approach-to-sign-sensation-pl-giants-will-sell-for-12m/amp/

Aston Villa have made an approach to sign Chelsea defender Fikayo Tomori as they step up plans to strengthen for their Premier League return, Football Insider understands.

The 21-year-old has returned to his parent club after completing an impressive season on loan at Derby County, who lost to Villa in the play-off final.

A Villa source has told Football Insider that the club have shortlisted Tomori as a centre-back target and made an enquiry to Chelsea about his availability.

The source said they will sell Tomori if their £12million asking price is met this summer, although they are reluctant to loan him out for another season.

I smell click bait BS... just waiting for us to be linked with Mount  next . 

Edited by thabucks

2 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

The ambition level in this thread is worryingly low. I hope our new(ish) overlords have some bigger names in mind!

Most of the signings will be out on nowhere anyway.

23 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Not sure how trusted the source is .... But the article states £12million should secure him which sounds like a fair price .. I just confess know ****-all about him and how he did for Derby last season ... 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.footballinsider247.com/revealed-aston-villa-make-approach-to-sign-sensation-pl-giants-will-sell-for-12m/amp/

I smell click bait BS... just waiting for us to be linked with Mount  next . 

I seen him a couple of times, he is a bit risky positioning but his pace got him out of trouble

On 04/06/2019 at 18:50, villabromsgrove said:

I've got fed up with browsing clickbait, so I've taken up maths instead. 

X equals the number of days left in this transfer window .... X = 65

Y equals the number of players both permanent and loans with option to buy, to complete a 25 man squad .... Y = 10.

X divided by Y = 6.5 days per signing .... it's going to be an exciting 65 days!

Such a great post this.

Don't think we'll bring in 10. I'll say 9. 

Including Jota, that's 8 left in 64 days.

One every 8 days, lovely.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, av1 said:

My biggest hope for this window is Neal Muapay.

Would command a large transfer and we'd have to take into account wages too. What is his salary now? I'd imagine he'd be asking for Maupay.