Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

7 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

He looks handy, similar to El Ghazi, and I'd happily have one of him on each wing.

Thats exactly what i thought. 

The source said they will sell Tomori if their £12million asking price is met this summer, although they are reluctant to loan him out for another season.

Don't the new squad registration & loan restrictions come in soon? If they don't loan him out again, would it be likely that he plays for them? I would think he's not good enough for Chelsea ATM but would be an interesting prospect for us.

52 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Not sure how trusted the source is .... But the article states £12million should secure him which sounds like a fair price .. I just confess know ****-all about him and how he did for Derby last season ... 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.footballinsider247.com/revealed-aston-villa-make-approach-to-sign-sensation-pl-giants-will-sell-for-12m/amp/

I smell click bait BS... just waiting for us to be linked with Mount  next . 

I def think he would be a pretty solid alternative option for us if Tuanzebe doesn't/isn't allowed back on loan/sold

45 minutes ago, CosmicVillan said:

Has anyone mentioned we have been linked to KIRIL DESPODOV  ?

https://youtu.be/1d_-Ry3znps

There were links in Jan but not seen anything more recent? Have you? 

On Tomori he looked very good the 4/5 times I watched Derby last year. Would be a logical alternative to Tuanzebe, modern CB, powerful, pacy and comfortable on the ball. Plus he’s young and room to improve. 

Really like the look of Bowen at Hull. 22 goals from the wing is impressive. Spurs are apparently monitoring him. Remember him in the game at VP, he was good on the ball, always busy. Think he’s only 22 yrs old too.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, meregreen said:

Really like the look of Bowen at Hull. 22 goals from the wing is impressive. Spurs are apparently monitoring him. Remember him in the game at VP, he was good on the ball, always busy. Think he’s only 22 yrs old too.

Pretty sure he’s scored against us in almost every match we’ve faced them too,  him or Lolley, maybe even both could be good business 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, meregreen said:

I recommended him and a fair few others to Stuttgart last December on a project i was set by my friend who is close to Stuttgart on good Premier League & Championship Players youngsters with very good potential to improve.

That  was just before Tommy Hitzlesperger was appointed.

They wasn't interested! As @AvfcRigo82knows i rate Bowen very highly. 

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 2