Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

I would be worried by Lolley. To have one of our own, thousands of VT posts too, going on to playing and scoring in front of the Holte from Kidderminster Harriers would be insane. What an incredible story

But. I'm not sure he'd cut it. To have us grow against him and for a £10m+ outlay. I'd be worried and he is a very good Championship player, just not convinced he'll make the jump up.

But unbelievable scenes if he joined and it all worked out.

Bowens a Villa fan too. Bit more expensive, but younger and likely to be the better player. If we can get him I'd prefer him. 

Edited by HalfTimePost
  • Like 1

I have my doubts on Hause and Jota cutting it in the prem but the fee and contract (don’t know Hause contract yet) means we can probably make a profit or at the very least break even if we sell them. So in that sense it’s good business. 

2 hours ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

An anagram of his name is “skip over dildo”.

Sign him up.

It would certainly create a buzz. 

2 hours ago, Jareth said:

Literally became a premier league club this afternoon and two players done.

We're championship till tomorrow (6th) 

I like Tomori. He's got all the right attributes to be a top defender, he just needs experience and lots and lots of tactical coaching. Repetition will be the byword for him. 

Oh, and not playing next to that donkey Keogh will help. I'd definitely take him at £12m

2 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

I have my doubts on Hause and Jota cutting it in the prem but the fee and contract (don’t know Hause contract yet) means we can probably make a profit or at the very least break even if we sell them. So in that sense it’s good business. 

I actually think they will be squad players rather than starters. They are better than a lot of the shit we had when Lambert was in charge and he kept us up for 2 seasons!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Wonder how many players we currently own will start the first Premier League game.  Could be as low as 3.

I would guess at most: (first 11)

Kalinic or Steer

Grealish

McGinn

Gilbert

so 4 imo? (max)

• Like 1

The S*n reporting we're interested in Bradley Dack.
Sorry if it's against the rules, but I won't post a link as I'd hate to think I could make them even a tiny bit of money on advertising from your clicks.

There's no fee reported - but they seem to be quite interested in the fact he's dating a lady from something called 'Love Island'?
I'm guessing that means she is attractive, and therefore this is just a bullshit story to promote whatever that is.

For the right price (£6m?) I wouldn't mind. 
He's 25, and seems to go through good spells. Not convinced he's good enough for the Prem, but worth a punt for a reasonable fee. And if it doesn't work, could probably be resold easily enough.

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Yeh I though Kalinic or Steer would start until I saw we were trying to sign a new keeper. 

Yeah not sure about that, personally I can think of other positions to spend 10m of the possible 100m we will need to spend?

With the core positions we need to fill 100m won't go as far as we think.

That's unless we intend to spend even more than that????

Nuts money.

Bradley Dack?  The guy who almost went to jail this season for assaulting a police officer?  Deano has made it a point to put emphasis on how important the squad's character is.  For this reason alone, I doubt we're looking at Dack.  

• Like 2