Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

11 minutes ago, dubbs said:

So the ref said nothing,  the fa said nothing yet reading want to continually go on about it until they get their way?  Would set a  terrible precedent. 

They still hold a grudge since we sold them Bacuna 😉

• Haha 4

Have a bad feeling he will be sent off tonight due to the match officials taking a closer look at him and penalising him at any opportunity (just to 'even' things up)

My money will be on 2 yellow card (one picked up in first 15 minutes for an innocuous challenge)

We've seen it happen before.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I've made my thoughts quite clear on this. To say it was deliberate seems to neglect a basic understanding of physics and thinking time and in fact, football in general (in terms of what it's like to play the game at any half reasonable level), it strikes me that the burden of proof weighs heavier on those making the claim that he did it on 'purpose' because the evidence just isn't there at all. 

I support this and in my terms, it's just absoloute cuckoo crazy..

I don't like how the media is now trying to pass some of the blame onto Smith by saying he should not of dismissed it, that instead he should of ignored it.

Seems like there's alot of finger pointing and not enough evidence.

Edited by Dave-R

1 hour ago, dubbs said:

So the ref said nothing,  the fa said nothing yet reading want to continually go on about it until they get their way?  Would set a  terrible precedent. 

And, as mentioned already but can't be repeated too often or emphasised too much, neither did his Reading teammates. He might have done it deliberately but when was the last time your saw someone get deliberately stamped on and the players didn't see it and instantly form a lynch mob heading towards the perp?

• Like 2

I'm at about 70% he meant to do something just not that bad, 5% he meant the whole thing, 5% maybe he could have done a bit more to avoid it and 20% it was an accident.

I wouldn't tell him that though, as I'm 100% sure he'd kick my face off.

Edited by GarethRDR
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, brommy said:

Thanks for your detailed post; you're an angle.

Had to point it out didn't you? All these other people read it and gave me the benefit of the doubt. Just like we should with Mings. 

I bet he cannot believe the absolute shower in front of him.Always looking to calm it down and pick a pass to an actually body...just to be met by static blank stares.

A good player always has time and he seems to have that. A bad player seems to be always rushed. That's Connor.

• Like 1

Â