Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, lexicon said:

And you're somehow both getting upset about people's reaction to something and accusing them of being snowflakes, in as many words, at the same time.

:crylaugh:I'm not remotely upset. I'm just snorting with scornful derision at the latest explosion of faux, self-righteous outrage by virtue signalling, emotionally incontinent arsewipe mongtards getting their pink panties in a bunch around their sandy vagis. No, I just sneer at them and mock them for being the worthless skin-thieves they are. :thumb:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, privateer said:

:crylaugh:I'm not remotely upset. I'm just snorting with scornful derision at the latest explosion of faux, self-righteous outrage by virtue signalling, emotionally incontinent arsewipe mongtards getting their pink panties in a bunch around their sandy vagis. No, I just sneer at them and mock them for being the worthless skin-thieves they are. :thumb:

You certainly have a way with words 😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, privateer said:

On a more serious note, when all the defenders are back and fit and so is Jack, I suggest we play Tyrone in a Fellaini-type role quite close to Jack. He won't add that much as an attacker but I think it very likely the foul quotient against Jack will drop to virtually nothing with the Dark Avenger (no racist, Twitter) body-guarding him, sticking close like a malevolent black shadow (even more no racist, Twitter and Facebook.)

Hey Jose. Welcome back to football

22 hours ago, privateer said:

Suddenly I feel like I’m in an episode of The Thick of It

• Like 1

22 hours ago, privateer said:

On a more serious note, when all the defenders are back and fit and so is Jack, I suggest we play Tyrone in a Fellaini-type role quite close to Jack. He won't add that much as an attacker but I think it very likely the foul quotient against Jack will drop to virtually nothing with the Dark Avenger (no racist, Twitter) body-guarding him, sticking close like a malevolent black shadow (even more no racist, Twitter and Facebook.)

Do you want to give him a cape and a belt full of his own tools as well as his own signal that shines from the roof of the hole end??

Does he come with sound effects like baaaam, swoooosh, ummmph.

Edited by Dave-R

I hate to drag this back up again. But this video shows the incident from a different angle and I hate to say I'm not as sure as I was at first that this was an accident. Still hope he is in the correct frame of mind for the game tomorrow night. UTV

5 minutes ago, Barney_avfc said:

I hate to drag this back up again. But this video shows the incident from a different angle and I hate to say I'm not as sure as I was at first that this was an accident. Still hope he is in the correct frame of mind for the game tomorrow night. UTV

So basically it again shows the SAME video from a different angle in SLOW MOTION.

In SLOW MOTION he would have been able to glide mid air whilst falling forward and looking down. smh

What is seen there happened in a fraction of the time.

ALSO, why would you think Reading would put this up in a positive light?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Eurgh I’m just so gutted this is the start of his Villa career, whether he meant it or not. It looked like we finally got a decent defender...

Present Tense not Past 😃

Still unconvinced it’s on purpose, that new angle doesn’t really show it in a different light. 

Him looking down at Oliveira before he puts his foot down is less obvious in that new angle, that was one of the main arguments of the “he meant it” camp.

People have made their minds up either way. Only Mings knows for certain. He will be watched like a hawk from now on though so he better be careful.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

So basically it again shows the SAME video from a different angle in SLOW MOTION.

In SLOW MOTION he would have been able to glide mid air whilst falling forward and looking down. smh

What is seen there happened in a fraction of the time.

ALSO, why would you think Reading would put this up in a positive light?

To be clear Im saying that this new angle has swayed my opinion slightly that he is definitely completely innocent. Not because it's in slow motion or because of what Gomez has to say. Yeah, I agree Reading are not going to put a positive spin on the incident. I'm still not saying that he did it on purpose, only he knows. The first angle i saw looks like he totally had no idea he foot was going to land on the guys face. This angle looks a little bit like mings foot came down a slight fraction less naturally than his normal stride should have taken him. It might just be the camera angle or just me. Far from conclusive anyway. 

Â