Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

I hope we have a clause to buy this guy, he's been excellent, which odd given our poor form. It's easy to see that he is an accomplished player, who is a little bit rusty. 

I agree with the idea that we could build a team around him. He and Chester would be a very decent partnership. 

I really like his passing, good technique and passes with high velosity and always tries to look forward and find a constructive pass.

He's also really committed and shows that he cares, I like the way he gets this sudden rush of blood to his head and has a go at the referees, team mates or opponents, and then calmes down seconds later.

Lovely to see a loan player caring so much, looks like he is playing for getting a move here. I wonder how much we would have to pay for him?

I need to see more of his positioning before I get too much over the moon about him, got the impression that Elphick bailed him out at a couple of times, but nevertheless, looks like a fantastic player!  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I thought there was a clause to sign him? He seems to be enjoying it so far, why wouldn’t he sign?

Only that we can match any bids that come in for him (I think)

Out of our loan players I think he is the second most likely to be here next season after Hause.

Still think it unlikely that any of them will be.

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Only that we can match any bids that come in for him (I think)

Out of our loan players I think he is the second most likely to be here next season after Hause.

Still think it unlikely that any of them will be.

I reckon they will both be here otherwise we wouldn’t have loaned them. They are the start of the rebuild.

A hell of a lot of wages are going to freed up this summer.  Plus the potential sale of jack and there will be plenty of money to spend.

• Like 1

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

I reckon they will both be here otherwise we wouldn’t have loaned them. They are the start of the rebuild.

A hell of a lot of wages are going to freed up this summer.  Plus the potential sale of jack and there will be plenty of money to spend.

But if Mings continues to stay fit and have a good season I imagine he has bigger ambitions than to play mid table Championship football.

1 minute ago, sne said:

But if Mings continues to stay fit and have a good season I imagine he has bigger ambitions than to play mid table Championship football.

Depends on the clubs ambition and whether they can convince him we can make a promotion push or not.  

Im confident he will stay.

Â