Kortney Hause

Sam3773

Didn’t realise he’s represented England at two age groups with 19 caps for under 20 and under 21s. He was in the side that won the Toulon tournament back in 2016 when he was 20/21. 

Played a good number of games for Wolves but fell out of favour. Their loss is our gain, we’ve got ourselves a good young CB who has years to get better. As said above, if anyone can teach him how to be a good CB it’s John Terry.

Edited by alreadyexists

Am I the only one that wants to see him play LB? He's big, he's quick, has a great eye for a pass/through ball, good control and touch. Not sure about his crossing but he's got it all for a LB and he was great for us there.

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, I didn't see too much difference between him and Axel....in terms of being miserly at the back.

I think he is underrated.

• Thanks 1

Just now, TRO said:

Personally, I didn't see too much difference between him and Axel....in terms of being miserly at the back.

I think he is underrated.

I’ve posted pretty much the same thing somewhere else. Only reason Axel replaced him was because he got injured. There’s not much between them but as Axel is right footed it gave us a better balance.

• Like 1

Â