Kortney Hause

Sam3773

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’ve posted pretty much the same thing somewhere else. Only reason Axel replaced him was because he got injured. There’s not much between them but as Axel is right footed it gave us a better balance.

I wasn't referring to right and left footed, I was referring to defensive competence......I think Hause is ok and learning......and learning from a master.

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

I know you wernt. I was agreeing with you Tro. 

sorry if it came across a bit sharp, not meant to be.

I am growing tired of some of these links.....I have no axe to grind with Axel sorry for the pun, but we need to be linked with players that want to join us.

He did a good job,and I am grateful for it......... but we have a further job to do, we need to move on and get centre backs who want to play for us.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎05‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 23:01, HKP90 said:

At the minute Kortney is going to have to Mcginn things up a bit and be two centre backs simultaneously for the US tour.

Verbifying McGinn!! Terrific stuff. Hopefully it can get used a lot to describe proceedings at the Villa in the upcoming season.

"Man City had a seemingly comfortable 0-2 lead, when during second half the Villans collectively McGinned up. The match ended 8-2 to Villa, final goal featuring Douglas Luiz putting in a cross, then racing in to head it home himself.

• Like 1

Hasn't been mentioned but I thought he was great last night, right up there with the best performers in the first half and (as he should have) looked a cut above the players he was up against. If he were a brand new signing as opposed to a returning player there'd probably be a bit more furore about it.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Indigo said:

Hasn't been mentioned but I thought he was great last night, right up there with the best performers in the first half and (as he should have) looked a cut above the players he was up against. If he were a brand new signing as opposed to a returning player there'd probably be a bit more furore about it.

Would have to agree with you there, but i d'ont think he will get the playing time he deserves.

On 17/07/2019 at 17:14, villa4europe said:

seems to me like el ghazi is sat next to him in a lot of his social media stuff

El Ghazi did mention in an interview last season that they had developed a good relationship.

• 1 month later...
Just now, villalad21 said:

Thought he had a stinker.

Agreed. A foot off the pace, little anticipation and, at various stages, I thought his teammates were deliberately ignoring him for passes. He’s a confidence player, sure, but I thought he was awful tonight against quite woeful opposition. For me, Chester, even half fit, is ahead of KH in the pecking order as understudy to Engels on the right hand side of the centre half pairing.

Â