Kortney Hause

Sam3773

Great signing 👍 he was so much improved after that Brentford game, which was a game to forget for him, but even he himself admitted that. What big pressure too to come on in that play off final also, showed great confidence.

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Strange they haven't mentioned how long he has signed for. Better than Taylor in my opinion.  3m bargain. Wolves have been shafted 

Yeah very interesting, but I would think at his age he may have been given at least a 2 year contract up to 4?

2 minutes ago, floody555 said:

Great signing 👍 he was so much improved after that Brentford game, which was a game to forget for him, but even he himself admitted that. What big pressure too to come on in that play off final also, showed great confidence.

Yeah fair play i went in on him after that Brentford game, honestly it was one of the worst debuts I’ve seen but for him to go from that, to being welcomed back with open arms by all speaks volumes for how much he improved over those few months.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Yeah fair play i went in on him after that Brentford game, honestly it was one of the worst debuts I’ve seen but for him to go from that, to being welcomed back with open arms by all speaks volumes for how much he improved over those few months.

Opening night nerves, entirely understandable. Big Ugo was the same, and if KH can go on to be half the player Ugo was, he'll be fine. 

• Like 1

A tremendous piece of work. Kortney has settled in well and has looked more assured with each appearance. Nice to get this one done. Wolves loss will be our gain.

That's what loans with a view to buy are all about! 

I’m not sure he is necessarily being signed as a squad player, the manager obviously sees something and backs himself and his coaches to develop it. Who knows perhaps the way forward is to buy low and use your combined coaching skills to improve players to build a team that can compete instead of paying silly money for players beacause they play overseas

• Like 1

This was a no brainer really. He showed more than enough to justify his £3 million fee whilst on loan. The beauty of a loan with an option is the fee can go from looking like an expensive risk to a bargain over the duration of the loan. Not a chance Wolves would sell for that price to a rival premier league team now if the agreement was not already in place.

42 minutes ago, floody555 said:

Yeah very interesting, but I would think at his age he may have been given at least a 2 year contract up to 4?

I'm hoping it's two years with option of a third. I'm not sure on Hause. I think for the fee and his potential it's worth it.

But could go either way. He looked good in parts and clumsy in others

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I'm hoping it's two years with option of a third. I'm not sure on Hause. I think for the fee and his potential it's worth it.

But could go either way. He looked good in parts and clumsy in others

Yeah I agree with you on that good and clumsy parts, but overall his footwork with the ball was superb.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I still think he was coming along very nicely at LB, I know some don't agree.

You and me both JV!

He's better than Taylor defensively, and would be a physically menacing figure for opposition RW's. Working with Terry and alongside Mings and (whoever) plus Guilbert on the right, could produce a very solid back four.

It may be though that Smith would like a LB who adds real attacking supply in the way of crosses and assists. Either way Hause is a damn good buy at the price. Cover at CB and LB for approx 3 million .... what's not to like?

Villa are acting in a totally professional manner this transfer window. It makes a refreshing change.

• Like 1

Â