Kortney Hause

Sam3773

Impressed me everytime I have watched him live, I actually think he is a much better footballer than people give him credit for.

Tyrone Mings lite if you will. Very calm on the ball at CB or LB. Never a fan of playing central defenders at FB but on the few times I saw him there he actually had a bit about him on the ball.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Impressed me everytime I have watched him live, I actually think he is a much better footballer than people give him credit for.

Tyrone Mings lite if you will. Very calm on the ball at CB or LB. Never a fan of playing central defenders at FB but on the few times I saw him there he actually had a bit about him on the ball.

Yeah I always liked him, although his real draw back is he seems to turn like an oil tanker, but that aside he is fast, big, strong, good in the air and also good with the ball at his feet, honestly his only real draw back I have observed is his agility / turn speed, which at the highest level is pretty important tbh.

11 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

He was very impressive at LB. He was putting in through balls for the front players like a midfielder and was getting up and down the line well. Needs to be backup for Targett.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/11/2019 at 03:18, zab6359 said:

Should be on the bench instead of Taylor.

He’s only a left back in emergencies and decent back up centre back. He’s strong in the air and dominant, I think he’s been unfairly treated by Smith this season, not even been on the bench in The Premier League, £3m was a bargain in my opinion 

7 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He’s only a left back in emergencies and decent back up centre back. He’s strong in the air and dominant, I think he’s been unfairly treated by Smith this season, not even been on the bench in The Premier League, £3m was a bargain in my opinion 

Think he picked up a knock in preseason and put in some weight. He looked a lot slower in the cup games this year than he did playing for us last year. Hopefully he can get fully fit and regain his mobility. 

5 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Think he picked up a knock in preseason and put in some weight. He looked a lot slower in the cup games this year than he did playing for us last year. Hopefully he can get fully fit and regain his mobility. 

In that case, Smith should monitor players while they’re injured and get them back to their previous best

On 15/11/2019 at 12:45, sir_gary_cahill said:

Even in emergencies I think he would be a better option than Taylor, not sure he's been unfairly treated as I trust DS completely but I do think he deserves a chance at some point............

That aside I do follow him on insta and he is a bit of a dick showing off his wealth but that's a generation thing as I'm in my 40's.

5 hours ago, zab6359 said:

Even in emergencies I think he would be a better option than Taylor, not sure he's been unfairly treated as I trust DS completely but I do think he deserves a chance at some point............

That aside I do follow him on insta and he is a bit of a dick showing off his wealth but that's a generation thing as I'm in my 40's.

To be fair, sometimes Smith waits too long to change an idea. So far he’s getting every thing right eventually. The only annoying part is Taylor. Once he starts using Hause instead, I think he’ll then get this one right. If it didn’t work then fair enough, he could always get Taylor back. 

I think since Smith came to us he became more cautious which is understandable. But sometimes you need some actions, especially when its going wrong. Nothing would change when you try. Its not as if Hause poor defensively, as thats the part that Taylor is average at. 

• 3 weeks later...

He’s the one I don’t get how he doesn’t get on the bench. Surely he should be ahead of Taylor as he can cover 2 positions. I know a few wolves fans who said he had an attitude whilst there and seemed to concentrate more on music than football. Wonder if that’s still the case 

Edited by mikeyp102

3 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

He’s the one I don’t get how he doesn’t get on the bench. Surely he should be ahead of Taylor as he can cover 2 positions. I know a few wolves fans who said he had an attitude whilst there and seemed to concentrate more on music than football. Wonder if that’s still the case 

It's hard to know really and it's not as if anyone in the media is likely to ask Dean, so we probably won't find out.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

You'd like to think we'd have picked up on that before we signed him in the summer.

Â