Kortney Hause

Sam3773

Seems to have gone quiet on Hause, with how good he was for us I wouldn't be surprised if Wolves turned around and told him that they'd like to keep him as a squad player, certainly they must regret setting the release clause at £3m if that figure is correct. It's not as if he'd be coming here as a starter either, so he'd have a choice of either sitting on the Wolves bench or ours.

8 minutes ago, useless said:

Seems to have gone quiet on Hause, with how good he was for us I wouldn't be surprised if Wolves turned around and told him that they'd like to keep him as a squad player, certainly they must regret setting the release clause at £3m if that figure is correct. It's not as if he'd be coming here as a starter either, so he'd have a choice of either sitting on the Wolves bench or ours.

You might want to read the couple of posts above yours mate 😉

We've triggered his release clause, but the deal is still  dependent on us agreeing personal terms with him, if he decided he wanted to stay at Wolves all he would need to do is to turn down whatever we're offering him. Not that I think him turning us down is particuarly likely it's just a though that has crossed my mind, Wolves must be regretting setting his transfer fee at £3m, if that figure is correct, so wouldn't surprise me if they tried to get out of the deal.

Edited by useless

I think (not at all ITK, just my hunch) this deal is done and we're waiting until we have Hause, Mings and El Ghazi in the bag and doing a big joint announcement. Seeing as all 3 have already been here a year, any of them on their own (whilst great business) probably isn't worthy of the fanfare they'd want. All 3 together could make quite the media splash though.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, villan-scott said:

He’s just posted this on his story on instagram - 

2u7vu68.jpg

Could it be we haven’t taken the option to buy?

Or Xia has hacked his Insta account.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

It's just a Netflix show about the Central Park 5. It's infuriating, hence the emojis. 

So wait, first Jack is drinking and then Hause is watching Netflix instead of training?

Smith out.

3 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

It's just a Netflix show about the Central Park 5. It's infuriating, hence the emojis. 

Is the correct answer.

Show is grim, shocking and makes you both angry and despair.

1 hour ago, villan-scott said:

He’s just posted this on his story on instagram - 

2u7vu68.jpg

Could it be we haven’t taken the option to buy?

Mate this is referring to a new movie/miniseries where some Black Boys were falsely accused of and imprisoned for rape for decades.

Based on REAL life events in the USA. Terrible situation. It has rightly upset alot of people.

When They See Us (originally Central Park Five) is a 2019 American drama web television miniseries created, co-written, and directed by Ava DuVernay for Netflix, that premiered on May 31, 2019. The series was based on events of the 1989 Central Park jogger case and explores the lives of the suspects who were prosecuted and their families. The five juvenile males of color, the protagonists of the series (Antron, Kevin, Yusef, Raymond, and Korey), were convicted by juries of charges of rape, assault, and related crimes in two separate trials in 1990. They were sentenced to maximum terms and Korey, at 16, was sent to adult prison.

After the assailant was identified by confession, DNA evidence, and other evidence in 2002, the convictions of the five men were vacated by the court (a legal position in which the parties are treated as though no trial has taken place). By that time, all the men had served their sentences. The state withdrew all charges against them from the 1989 case.

The series features an ensemble and recurring cast including Jharrel Jerome, Jovan Adepo, Michael K. Williams, Logan Marshall-Green, Joshua Jackson, Blair Underwood, Vera Farmiga, John Leguizamo, Felicity Huffman, Niecy Nash, Aunjanue Ellis, and Kylie Bunbury. The series received acclaim upon its release for its performances and casting.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, PatrickCousens said:

Wondering why this is taking so long though...

Here he comes, he's all dressed in black
Beat up shoes and a big straw hat
He's never early, he's always late
First thing you learn is that you always gotta wait
I'm waiting for my man... 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Mate this is referring to a new movie/miniseries where some Black Boys were falsely accused of and imprisoned for rape for decades.

Based on REAL life events in the USA. Terrible situation. It has rightly upset alot of people.

Thanks mate. This series had completely bypassed me!

Edited by villan-scott
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Is it a story about footy fans that read far too much into everything posted on Instagram?

nah!....that would be far fetched.

Oh yeah missed that.

We'll, he has hasn't he. Just pissing around atm. I wonder if they weren't planning on announcing any of the loans yet but Anwar forced their hand.

Â