Kortney Hause

Sam3773

Don't get carried away yet, we've triggered out option to buy but personal terms aren't agreed with the player yet.

Would like to think this will be a formality with Hause, but you never know in football.

Would hope to see him signed up by the end of the week.

If true, this is an absolute steal. Young, developing, showed enough on the pitch that he has the attributes to make it.

£3m was cheap before the ridiculous TV money, now, it's almost a free transfer. 

He's not a world beater but he's young enough, raw enough and seemingly smart enough to be coached and improved beyond what he was when he first arrived. 

I know Wolves aren't doing too bad but I think they're dropping a bollock here, like when we let Cahill and Albrighton go. 

He probably won't start many games but when needed he'll put his head up. In the play-off final when he replaced, Mings, he was launching himself at everything, putting his body in where it hurts. When you get that from a loanee, you know he's got good character, as most will make it look like they couldn't make a challenge that could hurt them. 

I don't want to gush too much because he's not all that but he has the right attitude to improve further and the fee is brilliant. Under Dean and co's coaching, I think we could develop a really solid, ball playing, defender. 

I love this signing. Assuming it's happening. 

Good signing for the fee mentioned. I kind of hope he’s 3rd/4th choice centre back and back up to a new left back though.

These loan deals with an option to buy are so much smarter than just standard loans. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Otherwise known as the Greenhause effect.

I wonder if these two will bring change to climate in the dressing room....

Edited by Villan_of_oz

This is s great signing. He always did very well for us whenever called upon. The way he played in the final after coming into the most highly pressured situation possible was incredible. He is also very young with plenty of room to improve.

The last time we were in the PL, we were forced to rely heavily on Clark and Baker as left sided centre halves. This kid is already better than both of them with plenty of room for improvement. Really a great signing. Welcome back the Hause.

Â