Kortney Hause

Sam3773

On 09/06/2019 at 08:03, Qwpzxjor1 said:

I think (not at all ITK, just my hunch) this deal is done and we're waiting until we have Hause, Mings and El Ghazi in the bag and doing a big joint announcement. Seeing as all 3 have already been here a year, any of them on their own (whilst great business) probably isn't worthy of the fanfare they'd want. All 3 together could make quite the media splash though.

Oops!! So maybe just Mings and Hause then?

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Gone very quiet with this. Seems to be taking longer once triggering the option compared to el ghazi

He's on holiday according to Percy. Will be completed when he returns.

• Thanks 1

Welcome Kortney

In the middle of defence (though I hope at left back)

Look at that finger - very clever, no matter where you are it seems to follow you around the room.

At least it does with me when I walk around with it on my phone.

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 2

Hoping he'll be 4th choice CB and 2nd choice LB at most for next season. He's actually much better than I thought he was, but he does have an error in him every game, and that was at Championship level.

Edited by Tom13
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Great stuff. Young, capable, and keen to play.

Pleased he’s joined, so welcome Kourtney! Not the best player I’ve ever seen but we can’t spend £20m on every player.

For £3m, it's an absolute steal!

As you say, he's young, with potential to improve further and sufficient cover for both LB and CB. Not to mention he gives us that continuity from last year.

• Like 2

Though not unexpected, great to get it done and dusted. Excellent squad player with potential to improve; particularly for £3million. Very happy with this! 

Welcome back Hause! :) 

He has everything in his locker to succeed. Needs good coaching and application. Considering how awful he was in his first game I have been very impressed. Good on the ball, in the air, quick, strong and calm in play. Has an error in him which I hope he can cut out. He was brilliant at LB too so a good option to have. 

• Like 1

There is talk that the fee is 3m. If that's true it is a fantastic piece of business.

Good cover at left centre back (hopefully behind Mings) and cover at left back (hopefully behind a new starting LB)

More great business from DS, looking forward to this season so much. 

Â