Kortney Hause

Sam3773

6 hours ago, Indigo said:

🤔

If you watch the drive time session interview he did, he is asked about it and you can see he doesn't like it, he umms and arrs and make a faces, can't remember his exact words, but watch it.

To be perfectly honest I think he is bit hard to read. During the playoff final, even after he looked like he didn't care too much to me. I'm sure he did, but some people aren't all over the place as others. Maybe he simply isn't that good with being the center of attention. 

In terms signing him I am not that hyped about it as others. I think he has a long way to go, BUT he is exactly the sort of squad players I'd sign. Relatively cheap, young and the fact that he has been part of the promotion campaign is a big plus as well. So I endorse the signing, but I still think it's just a squad signing. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

If it means we can spend bigger on the likes of Mings and a forward I am all for this signing. 

Wolves fans think he is a championship player at best but I trust smith's judgement on this one. 

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

I assume he doesn't like it because his name is not pronounced 'house'. 

Nah its because he's rapper 

"I signed for the villa innit 

Premier league - were going to feckin win it " 

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

I assume he doesn't like it because his name is not pronounced 'house'. 

He's also unlikely to spend much time playing in the middle of defence. The song is not without its problems.

2 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

To be perfectly honest I think is bit hard to read. During the playoff final, even after he looked like he didn't care too much to me. I'm sure he did, but some people aren't all over the place as others. Maybe he simply isn't that good with being the center of attention. 

Is a video of him, Jack, Mings and McGinn on stage celebrating doing karaoke

Sensible signing after a decent loan spell.

For 3m  its another piece of shrewd business for a 23yr old who we have already seen big improvements in.

That said, im not sure i see him as a starting centre back in the Prem. i think we will need one more after Mings

2 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

To be perfectly honest I think he is bit hard to read. During the playoff final, even after he looked like he didn't care too much to me. I'm sure he did, but some people aren't all over the place as others. Maybe he simply isn't that good with being the center of attention. 

In terms signing him I am not that hyped about it as others. I think he has a long way to go, BUT he is exactly the sort of squad players I'd sign. Relatively cheap, young and the fact that he has been part of the promotion campaign is a big plus as well. So I endorse the signing, but I still think it's just a squad signing. 

He definitely cares and definitely wants to join. I’m sure that the pay and rations will just be a formality.

19 minutes ago, Gillz said:

Sensible signing after a decent loan spell.

For 3m  its another piece of shrewd business for a 23yr old who we have already seen big improvements in.

That said, im not sure i see him as a starting centre back in the Prem. i think we will need one more after Mings

I think having Gary Cahill back would be a great influence on Hause and Mings...

Premier League and Champions League winner and former England international... as well as having Terry as assistant manager...

56 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

He's also unlikely to spend much time playing in the middle of defence. The song is not without its problems.

Yes but its catchy. It's weird at Villa- we often have chants for fringe player (Tony Moon anyone?)  but some players  can be a starter for years and get nothing

28 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Yes but its catchy. It's weird at Villa- we often have chants for fringe player (Tony Moon anyone?)  but some players  can be a starter for years and get nothing

You could be the second coming of Pele, if your name doesn't scan you aren't getting a song mate.

9 hours ago, Ponky said:

Playing Green and Hause together on the left could be quite fruitful. 

That’s just a libtard fantasy conspiracy. 

3 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Our Hause (pronounced "whores"), spread all over our defence?

I like it.  :detect: 

Â