Kortney Hause

Sam3773

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

We won't get a fee because he's on 35k a week I reckon.

Not even £500k or £1m?   I'd think someone would want him for £500k and £30-35k/wk.   He's not that bad, he filled in well as back-up when needed.

Edited by ender4

7 hours ago, ender4 said:

Why would we do that when we can get a transfer fee for him?

For the reasons I mentioned in the post you quoted. He is down the pecking order and unlikely to pay, unless we can arrange a quick sale his wages are just a cost to the club. We don’t know what fee we will get for him - if anything at all as there’s rumours of him leaving on loan to the championship which at best will cover his wages (if it even goes that far).

Gerrard has complained about a “bloated” squad which tells us he sees the number of first team players as a hindrance. We can’t just stockpile players in the hope someday someone bids on them. 

If we shift him on this summer then great but so far that hasn’t happened and now it looks like we’re going to be trying to push a player out just after we paid them money to stay which doesn’t make sense unless something is lined up

Edited by david-avfc

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

If Carlos is out for a while, could we see Hause staying?

Am I right in thinking he's out tallest outfield player?

Mings is taller I think

• Thanks 1

As much as people don't rate him, when we are defending free kicks there is no one better at the club. Gets his head on everything, if only he was not so cumbersome 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Honestly, he's been solid for a good 2 years now. I don't worry when he's in the side, especially when he's alongside Mings. I remember him being immense at Old Trafford last season.

Yea he is fine at filling in. If you have to use him for 10 games in a row then I doubt he is the quality required for a starter at a top half team. Lower end of the Premier League is fine for him. Easily worth his wages which BTW are half the average PL salary 

• Like 2

In old skool terms, arguably the best CH we have. Good in the air, physically strong but today you need to be comfortable with the ball at your feet - especially here - and Hause has never been comfortable with the ball at his feet. Good honest player and hope he gets a move to a club looking for his attributes.

Â