Kortney Hause

Sam3773

I honestly think we as a fan base decide players are shit too soon and for a variety of dubious reasons. They have been signed/trained by professional coaches/ managers etc after being spotted previously by numerous other professional football people. How qualified are we as supporters to ruin them on social media? 
He is a back up we know it, he knows it the manager knows it, when he gets the chance he gives his best more often than not he does his job, unfortunately there are many people who are waiting for the one mistake to jump on, it was the same with Nakamba until he became brilliant overnight. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

I was bigging this pass up because it's a beauty. Then I noticed on the MOTD highlights that he tried it another time and passed it to a United player—Greenwood almost scored.

So nice pass, but arguably it's good to be careful too!

Edited by Rolta

Just now, Rolta said:

I was bigging this pass up because it's a beauty. Then I noticed on the MOTD highlights that he tried it another time and passed it to a United player—Elanga almost scored, and probably should have.

So nice pass, but arguably it's good to be careful too!

Haha, I agree there's a time and a place. 

I was at the game and when he pulled that pass off my jaw hit the floor, I had no idea he had that in his locker. 

Hause situation is tricky. He won't be sold in Jan no matter what as we have no cover and even if we signed a CB why take the risk of then selling a proven back up like Hause to go back to 3 CBs with one of them new to the club.

When it comes to the summer. We'll extend him for 1 year regardless. He will want to get more game time and when we sign another CB (to ideally push for a starting place) then Hause is in same situation. 

For him as a player he should move to get the first team football he is clearly talented enough for. So 8-10mil in summer seems fair. 

Can't see West Ham offering any more than what we do, maybe less, Tuanzebe leaving means he's 3rd choice here, West Ham aren't great at CB but I think he'd be the same and if they're shopping for a CB that's the difference between EL and CL sorry but he ain't that 

I like him so would be slightly disappointed if that was th case, wouldn't begrudge him a move where he was first or second choice 

4 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Hause situation is tricky. He won't be sold in Jan no matter what as we have no cover and even if we signed a CB why take the risk of then selling a proven back up like Hause to go back to 3 CBs with one of them new to the club.

When it comes to the summer. We'll extend him for 1 year regardless. He will want to get more game time and when we sign another CB (to ideally push for a starting place) then Hause is in same situation. 

For him as a player he should move to get the first team football he is clearly talented enough for. So 8-10mil in summer seems fair. 

Agreed. I think he is excellent back up but deserves a chance to go and be a starter. I could see Nat Philips coming in for, say, £12m this window as right sided back up/3rd or 4th choice and then Hause leaving in the summer and a very good CB coming in to challenge Ty. However, if we could extend Hause's contract I would be more than happy to see him stay a lot longer.

He's another one in the same camp as El Ghazi for me  ... played his part in our return and survival in the prem , but isn't quite good enough 

So sell and Thanks for the memories ( assuming we can get a Jan replacement )  

• Like 1

Â