Kortney Hause

Sam3773

25 minutes ago, Paul33 said:

In old skool terms, arguably the best CH we have. Good in the air, physically strong but today you need to be comfortable with the ball at your feet - especially here - and Hause has never been comfortable with the ball at his feet. Good honest player and hope he gets a move to a club looking for his attributes.

I think his passing is quite good but he seems to have a problem with composure of getting the ball out of his feet. He came on vs United and was pinging the ball about as they dont press

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think his passing is quite good but he seems to have a problem with composure of getting the ball out of his feet. He came on vs United and was pinging the ball about as they dont press

He's actually shown good footwork at times and technically I think he is a good passer.

It's the concentration for me though. He'll try and play a pass which just isn't on and not realise someone's there ready to intercept it. Man City at home 19/20 he had a shocker for that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sulberto21 said:

Are clubs allowed to loan two players from the same club? 

Loan rules have changed.

- Premier League clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time.
- The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time.
- Premier League clubs cannot loan to another Premier League club a player they have acquired in the same transfer window.
- A Premier League club may loan not more than one of its goalkeepers to another Premier League club.

Edited by duke313
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

Loan rules have changed.

- Premier League clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time.
- The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time.
- Premier League clubs cannot loan to another Premier League club a player they have acquired in the same transfer window.
- A Premier League club may loan not more than one of its goalkeepers to another Premier League club.

that doesnt cover champ rules tbf, im fairly sure champ clubs can loan 2 from the same club.

6 minutes ago, useless said:

Sorry to go OT, but if there is any substance to this it would confirm (to me anyway) that the Sarr issue was with the player rather than Watford. 

Signed a new deal on 20th Jan 2022 , how many games did he play since then, and is that PL wage rise the reason we are now loaning out a 27 year old CB and not getting any return?

£3m, was good business, and played a solid role in our squad - but again we don't cash in, we aren't ruthless and we overpay bang average players.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, av1 said:

Sorry to go OT, but if there is any substance to this it would confirm (to me anyway) that the Sarr issue was with the player rather than Watford. 

"Villa may also still look to bolster their strikeforce after failing to agree personal terms with Watford’s Ismaila Sarr.

Villa struck an agreement with Watford to sign Sarr, as The Athletic reported on Sunday, but the move broke down and is unlikely to be resurrected."

Â