Kortney Hause

Sam3773

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

It’s been that long since he played for us, I forgot what he looked like.

Getting attacked by flies 10 seconds in 🤣

Good luck Kortney, play well and have fun! 

Edited by It's Your Round
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Shame I wish him well. Really not sure what he ever did wrong tbh.

Well, not sure if I can put it as a "wrong", but his positioning, passing and concentration level are all below Premier League standard. Good in the air, but that's it and it's not enough.

Edited by Keener window-cleaner
  • Like 3

Seems an odd time to loan him out. What happens if Mings gets a knock tomorrow and can't play v West Ham. Not sure which of the young lads is LCB but putting them in against likes of Antonio and Bowen would be a very tough debut.

Unless we move Konsa out to left side and have a nice old pray.

5 hours ago, MaVilla said:

i also assume this means we have plans to sign another central defender, otherwise letting Hause go out on loan would be idiocy.

We'll sign one, not sure it will be before next two games so basically hope Mings dosen't pull up tomorrow.

Actually we've got Arsenal away on transfer deadline day so it's three games with just one senior LCB so would guess one will come in by end of the week.

i still think hause could do a good job in the PL at a mid/lower end team, especially in a back 3, a team is all about balance, and having a player with hause' strengths (allowing for his weaknesses), he could be part of a very balanced back 3 imo.

Im not saying he could do a good job for us specifically, maybe he could, maybe not, but i personally think he is underrated.

• Like 1

Hause always celebrates wildly on the bench when we score and in general play you can see in his facial expressions and body gestures how invested he is in the game. He comes across like a fan of the club.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Seems an odd time to loan him out. What happens if Mings gets a knock tomorrow and can't play v West Ham. Not sure which of the young lads is LCB but putting them in against likes of Antonio and Bowen would be a very tough debut.

Unless we move Konsa out to left side and have a nice old pray.

Chambers?

8 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Chambers?

Yeah he's the right side option who should be starting over Konsa.

We started the season with Carlos, Mings and Hause as the third LCBs. Just down to Mings now unless perhaps Augustinsson has profile to be played as a CB perhaps?

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Letting him go was a mistake really. We have a centre back out injured and now with him gone down to 3 with one woefully out of form

Agree. I dont understand it. Maybe over the summer the staff convinced themselves Hause wasnt good enough for where we were going. Thats been proven laughably wrong. So now we have to find a new player to cover the cover who we have loaned out in less than 24 hours. Its ridiculous. 

Why did we give him a new deal this year, a new payrise and we are now paying him to play for Watford.
Whilst being linked with Journeymen 4th choice defenders for £10m and £50k a week with no resale and marginally better than Hause, neither of which will really play anyway.

Same as we let Targett go , to pay someone £80k a week more than him ...to be marginally better.

WE ARE CLUELESS>

Â