Yannick Bolasie

Farlz

Took a long time to play a full game for us due to his fitness issues but was quick enough to return to Everton's bench. Seems to have got out of the habit of wanting to play games. Showed glimpses of his undoubted ability but not often enough. Good of him to free up another loan space for us I suppose.

Everton must have seen his recent performances for us and thought "Got to get him back to get us a top 6 finish"   🤣........He's their Nzogbia, arrogant and lazy with undoubted ability that will never be realised . 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Either do I. I think we said that just not to humiliate him. Imagine a championship side sends you back because they don't think your good enough. 

That would be utter humiliation for his ego. Only downer to this if Tammy decides he wants to go...

Why would Tammy want to leave, he might actually get some service now from out wide

Showed in recent games he wasn't up to starting games, whatever the reason. Did better as an impact player coming off the bench for us. Looking at our preformances lately methinks he like a few have been told of the new policy regards out with the old and they've not put a stint in. Happened under Timmy just after the fact cup semi final which affected performances.

For the wages he was he should have been tearing up this league, but the sad truth is he was really under performing. He has got a few assists from some wonderful crosses but his overall play is frustrating at best. 

Comparing his attitude to Tammy's is like night and day.

His best role was as an impact sub, but for the levels of pay that was ridiculous! 

Overriding memory of him was shooting from the byline instead of passing to one of 3 on running teammates at home against qpr (may have been Stoke). 

Will we get those 2 points back now hes left?  

Doesn't really do what it says on the tin....a young fiesty ( fire in the belly, championship defender) will negate his offerings.

I am glad he has gone back too....big wages have to bring big performances....Tammy deserves his.

Yannick, needs far more space than our team can allow him and opposition teams just crowd him out.

good move him going back IMO.

Not really sure what to think. Had his moments. But his wages are high, and we need to build our team. We still have chance to go to playoffs but even then we’re not sure what could we do.

We have El Ghazi who could be more useful in the future. Giving Green his chance is also good.

I wouldn’t mind selling Adomah if we could attract a good younger winger.

Â