Yannick Bolasie

Farlz

10 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Being injured is not the same as being lazy though. 

And there was me thinking that half the current squad must be injured 😋

10 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Also, given Bolasie earns 80 grand a week or whatever it is playing football at an extremely high leve, I wouldn't say "wasteman" is a very good definition at all.

I think it does when you see how many opportunity he wastes and that he was a complete waste of money.

I wasn't opposed to the signing but it came evident this move was going to be a failure after watching him.more and more. Looked like he had a big ego lazy and very disinterested. Those types are more welcome here.

Edited by Demitri_C

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I think it does when you see how many opportunity he wastes and that he was a complete waste of money.

But isn't a "wasteman" someone who sits around and does nothing with their life? They "waste" their life?

I don't think a millionaire footballer is a very good example :D 

41 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

But isn't a "wasteman" someone who sits around and does nothing with their life? They "waste" their life?

I don't think a millionaire footballer is a very good example :D 

You could argue he does that on the pitch 😁

I actually feel abit bad for Tammy. Let's face it when Tammy and him staying here was up in the air, it was Bolasie that went on social media pleading with Tammy to stay. Now Tammy stays and Bolasie goes ahead and cuts short his loan, it is like they have some brotherly love bond there but to do that on social media then go ahead and leave yourself is abit bad of Bolasie.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I've been in Brum and heard people calling others wasteman.  It's not a London thing.

Its all over the place, it's what the wonabe gangster kids call eachother or it what grime artists spit in there tunes, basically it's a British new bit of slang for calling someone a waste  of space.

It is all over the country by today youth and there are many more words than that also.

It's like to say a sentence is to spit a bar lol.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Haha 1

On Cole IIRC he was on a low basic salary with appearance money , he could of got more elsewhere but wanted to stay in Prem League ,very unfair to lump him with likes of Nzog.He wanted to play but his body just wasn't up to it 

2 hours ago, Nabby said:

On Cole IIRC he was on a low basic salary with appearance money , he could of got more elsewhere but wanted to stay in Prem League ,very unfair to lump him with likes of Nzog.He wanted to play but his body just wasn't up to it 

Which he knew when at Liverpool, kept taking those contracts though. Don’t particularly blame him, more fool the clubs that signed him.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Boro apparently after turningvthem down still want him. Imagine this useless fool in a super negative pulis teaM. If he couldn't hit form fir a attacking team like us god help him at pulis hoofball

To be fair, Pulis is the only manager who's ever been able to get consistent form out of Adama Traore. I think his effective use of wingers is probably underrated.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

To be fair, Pulis is the only manager who's ever been able to get consistent form out of Adama Traore. I think his effective use of wingers is probably underrated.

If you can't play well in a Dean Smith attacking team for me you have little to no hope unde rpulis. As for adama 34 year old Hutton had him in his pocket for two legs!

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

If you can't play well in a Dean Smith attacking team for me you have little to no hope unde rpulis. As for adama 34 year old Hutton had him in his pocket for two legs!

Wolves fans don't seem to rate him either, but he's playing regularly in the PL while Alan Hutton is still shite in the Championship, so maybe one game isn't an effective barometer.

5 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Wolves fans don't seem to rate him either, but he's playing regularly in the PL while Alan Hutton is still shite in the Championship, so maybe one game isn't an effective barometer.

In fairness is a 10 year age gap between them. I like both of them but not in a way that i want them starting for us

Worse that we probably played them together 😂😂

Â