Yannick Bolasie

Farlz

23 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Interesting comments about why he returned. You have to remember he was a top player so it must be really frustrating for him that he can no longer do what he used to do due to fitness. He needs more time getting in shape. 

On what planet was he ever a 'top player'? He was pretty good at one point, but was never, ever a 'top player'.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I thought he was quality before his injury. All about opinions my friend. 

Being a 'top player' isn't really about opinions though. Top players play at a high level and deliver consistently. Bolasie at best has played for table sides and has never delivered consistently over the course of his career. 

9 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Being a 'top player' isn't really about opinions though. Top players play at a high level and deliver consistently. Bolasie at best has played for table sides and has never delivered consistently over the course of his career. 

Bloody hell I’ll think twice before using the word ‘top’.

He was a decent player. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

You have to remember he was a top player so it must be really frustrating for him that he can no longer do what he used to do due to fitness.

A million steps overs, a few flicks and a crap final ball?
No, he still has it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

A million steps overs, a few flicks and a crap final ball?
No, he still has it.

Summed him up in a nut shell. This isn't fifa Street. Someone needs to tell yannick that. I reckon he will end up at boro. No one else wi be stupid enough to pay those wages. 

He is like their mccormack for us at everton. 

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Sure by sounds of it Everton are shocked he returned 

It definitely Does. he basically used us to get him fit and stuck two fingers up and thought he was too big for us. 

Utter knob

Edited by Demitri_C

15 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Boro have no interest

He isn't worth it. It's basically a punt for 70k as he looks like his best days are past him. Doesn't track back to help and is lazy. 

He is probably only interested in collecting his wages doing nothing. Another lazy scrounger. 

Â