Yannick Bolasie

Farlz

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Wouldn't we have to pay out the loan anyway? I am confused. 

Everton have said Bolasie executed a clause in his contract to return. We wont have to pay anything. 

4 minutes ago, Killeen30 said:

I don’t think that is the case here.

Either do I. I think we said that just not to humiliate him. Imagine a championship side sends you back because they don't think your good enough. 

That would be utter humiliation for his ego. Only downer to this if Tammy decides he wants to go...

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Either do I. I think we said that just not to humiliate him. Imagine a championship side sends you back because they don't think your good enough. 

That would be utter humiliation for his ego. Only downer to this if Tammy decides he wants to go...

I agree that it might be spun that way.

But also we're probably not sending him back because he's not good enough full stop. More that he's not good enough to justify 70k a week.
I'm sure if we were paying half that we'd probably want to keep him.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Plus he’ll get little to no game time at Everton.

10 minutes ago, Sam3773 said:

Everton have said Bolasie executed a clause in his contract to return. We wont have to pay anything. 

Even if it wasn't up to us, I think this is good news. Lets not go down mercenary alley again. 

7 minutes ago, hippo said:

my first thought 

....perhaps ffp is an issue after all ...

Unsure. We seem keen to state we’ll meet it. If it was that much of an issue I’d be surprised that we could spend £6m-£7m before the window even opened.

I think he’s not in the plans going forward, at best indifferent form and we could realistically pay four decent Championship players wages for what he was on.

The cull has begun.

Edited by Shropshire Lad

Â