Yannick Bolasie

Farlz

strange really, as he did have a few good games for us didnt he?, a lot of ppl on here were praising him.

whats happened?, has he gone off the boil?, not putting the effort in?, or have opposition teams sussed him out and now know how to nullify him?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

strange really, as he did have a few good games for us didnt he?, a lot of ppl on here were praising him.

whats happened?, has he gone off the boil?, not putting the effort in?, or have opposition teams sussed him out and now know how to nullify him?

Didn't look to put any effort in today, didn't help Abraham press the back line at all (nor did Adomah), we only started doing it when Green and El Ghazi came on.

I'd send him back if we can, spend the wages on someone who wants to fight for the team and let Green and Kodjia battle it out for the left wing position.

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

Lazy does not Lookinterested and his generally play isn’t very very poor. His crossing and shooting has become league two standard.  I’d rather give one of our own game soon than this clown who clearly doesnt care

1 minute ago, screwdriver said:

I'd keep Bolasie as an impact sub.

if you want work rate forget it.

£70k/w for an impact sub is a bit too rich for my blood.

Perhaps if we we're PSG or Man City.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

it's alright its not your money it's wes edens and the other guy

Cracking. It wasn't my money either when Tony took us right to the wall and within a week of winding up.

Can we just for once start running this business like a **** business?

• Like 2

Screaming Charlie N"zogbia to me , left Taylor to deal with 2 players and cost us a goal then tried to do a 'Maradona' every time he was closer than 40 yards from goal ( thats if the ball fell at his feet).

He must be spectacular in training ......

8 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think he's one of those that needs a bit of love to play

That may be true but d'you what? I'm absolutely **** sick to death of hearing that shite being said about footballers and I'm even more **** sick to death about the number of such sensitive prima donna polesmokers who've we've given a home and vast wages every week to.

Do your jobs without shirking and sulking, you bastards. You overpaid, overprivileged arsewipes who need " a bit of love" and "an arm around the shoulder" to go along with the kind of weekly wage senior managers get in a year. Then again, maybe I should be more understanding because I know it is hard in all jobs.

For example, I have to give my postman a hug whenever he delivers letters to help him keep his spirits up and to let him know I'm here for him. Otherwise, he just strolls past my house and doesn't deliver.

And I went into Waitrose yesterday looking for some umami extract and had to give the assistant "an arm around the shoulder" before he could get the words out to tell me which aisle I need to go to.

And don't get me **** started on having to give that word removed taxi driver "a bit of love" before he would drive me home because the weight of expectation of people expecting him to be able to drive them was getting to him.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Lazy does not Lookinterested and his generally play isn’t very very poor. His crossing and shooting has become league two standard.  I’d rather give one of our own game soon than this clown who clearly doesnt care

Id say that is at least 70% of our first team.

44 minutes ago, privateer said:

That may be true but d'you what? I'm absolutely **** sick to death of hearing that shite being said about footballers and I'm even more **** sick to death about the number of such sensitive prima donna polesmokers who've we've given a home and vast wages every week to.

Do your jobs without shirking and sulking, you bastards. You overpaid, overprivileged arsewipes who need " a bit of love" and "an arm around the shoulder" to go along with the kind of weekly wage senior managers get in a year. Then again, maybe I should be more understanding because I know it is hard in all jobs.

For example, I have to give my postman a hug whenever he delivers letters to help him keep his spirits up and to let him know I'm here for him. Otherwise, he just strolls past my house and doesn't deliver.

And I went into Waitrose yesterday looking for some umami extract and had to give the assistant "an arm around the shoulder" before he could get the words out to tell me which aisle I need to go to.

And don't get me **** started on having to give that word removed taxi driver "a bit of love" before he would drive me home because the weight of expectation of people expecting him to be able to drive them was getting to him.

Excellent, I love it.

Yes seriously they need to grow up and have a better attitude. Why do we have the heartless, self centred players who act like they want everything laid at there feet who don't want to work at achieving the goals laid out before them. I've never seen such a bunch of worthless players in a league where they do not belong. For some reason they got to be footballers and get to our club but i dont see how they managed to get to this club or in this league. they belong in the next league down and even then i could see them struggling, it truly baffles me how any of them were premiere players

What does it take for them to show some courage, heart and listen to our coaches tactics and gameplay advice. Our squad needs ripping apart, summer time cant come quick enough, apart from Jack and John and the recent signings, i hope they are all sold, denied extensions, move on.

Our players are that off that's it makes the lot of us feel off and awful. We know there is something really wrong with this squad, what exactly I think there are to many factors in play that are contributing to our players failing.

Edited by Dave-R

Â