Yannick Bolasie

Farlz

That's a ballsy decision from Smith. I think it's a value for money decision, the performances we got from Bolasie hasn't justified the money we spent on his wages. 

I think it's the right decision, he's clearly not the player he once was, he doesn't work hard enough, he'd expensive, he's on loan with no option to buy and therefore he's blocking the development of our own players. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I can see why that's likely, he left he pitch in a huff on Saturday with an earful of boos. 

It's the worst scenario for us - I'd prefer it was our choice because we'd found a use for the money - we might need to do that quite quickly.

Nah a worse scenario would have been him downing tools but staying around until the end of the season picking up a large pay packet, like....well, too many examples to list.

I’m delighted he’s gone. Much rather free up some wages and give Green the chance to develop.

7 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I can see why that's likely, he left he pitch in a huff on Saturday with an earful of boos. 

It's the worst scenario for us - I'd prefer it was our choice because we'd found a use for the money - we might need to do that quite quickly.

I'd prefer to think it was our choice, because we ain't putting up with half arsed performances like that....He deserved the hook.

unless he was injured of course, we don't always know that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Nah a worse scenario would have been him downing tools but staying around until the end of the season picking up a large pay packet, like....well, too many examples to list.

I’m delighted he’s gone. Much rather free up some wages and give Green the chance to develop.

and better still....lets stop doing it in the future.

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Wow. This is a good sign that no mugs in charge

To be fair mate it was the current administration that agreed to give the prat £80k in the first place. 

1 hour ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Lumping Joe Cole and N’Zogbia together like they were the same drain on the club and equally bad characters is unfair on Joe I think.

It was more a response to the original poster in how long they had been gone.

IIRC, both were a drain on our resources, maybe one more than the other but both offered very little.

21 minutes ago, av1 said:

To be fair mate it was the current administration that agreed to give the prat £80k in the first place. 

Atleast Bruce can't say he wasn't backed by the new board.

17 minutes ago, Zatman said:

But not current management team of Smith and Suso

They will equally back Smith & Co.

I think we are better off without him. He looks like he plays for himself, detached from the rest of the team. He doesn't run back and do the defensive work, and when he gets the ball, it's like it doesn't matter what his team mates are doing or what movement they have worked on in training, he tries to do something spectacular for himself and fails 9 times out of 10. In the long run that's detrimental for the team as the others don't know what to expect and we become a team of individuals. His body language has also been wrong for most of the time. It's been painful for me to think of how much money we have paid him without getting value for that. I'm so much more happy to have Andre Green in his position.

A very good decision to cancel the contract imo. Another great decision from the club! (and whether it formally was his decision or not, it's obvious that he was told something that triggered the decison) 

• Like 1

No interested in helping us getting back to where we belong, so even if h was on 10k shouldn’t be here.

we need players who are here for the cause. 

His game stinks

his attitude stinks

his crossing stinks

so basically justifies the name  wasteman yanick

On 22/08/2018 at 10:49, Kiwivillan said:

People are frothing at the mouth on Facebook. Unbelievable

1. 70k a week

2. 1 goal no assists in 16 games back from horrible injury at 28

3. Had half a good season for Palace 3 seasons ago. 

4. 70k a week!!!

I stand by my original comment 

37 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Seriously why do you keep calling him wasteman? Is it some weird nickname for people called Bolasie or Yannick as doesnt sound anything like his name

Dem tends to have weird nicknames for most players :D 

• Haha 2

Although Bolasie is no doubt a talented player his performances on the whole have not been good enough and he did not justify the wage we were paying him.

This now gives us the chance to put the money to better use and good riddance to any player who doesn't to play for this fine club.

• Like 1

Â