Yannick Bolasie

Farlz

Bolasie is way better than N’Zogbia but frankly I couldn’t careless about either.

Bolasie thought he was too good for us and that he didn’t need to work for the team, when told otherwise he asked to go back to Everton and Villa agreed.

Result I say.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Bolasie is way better than N’Zogbia but frankly I couldn’t careless about either.

Bolasie thought he was too good for us and that he didn’t need to work for the team, when told otherwise he asked to go back to Everton and Villa agreed.

Result I say.

Just wow if true. 

Give me Snodgrass any day.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Result I say.

Wow. Shocking from him to be fair. We’re better off without, especially with Green returning. Our own player at the fraction of the cost. 

Goodbye Bolasie. 

56 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Yep, Joe Cole and N'Zogbia also gone, hopefully they take McCormack with them.   ;)

I'd forgotten Joe Cole used to play for us.

When Micah Richard's contract ends, can we all organise a VT Beers or something?

So my understanding is....He came to us to regain his fitness and we paid £75k per week for the privilege.

I think we need to look at rebuilding our team with players of the right Character.

We have to stop this.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Enda said:

I'd forgotten Joe Cole used to play for us.

When Micah Richard's contract ends, can we all organise a VT Beers or something?

so did he....another meal ticket.

• Haha 1

Emblematic of everything with this club since we've been at this level, an aging, over the hill player who doesn't deliver consistently totally lacking in effort here to ride the gravy train. I said last week I wanted his contract cancelled so I'm absolutely delighted. To sum him up, shit attitude, shit application, shit output, shit player. Good **** riddance you utter word removed.

• Like 2

A luxury signing when we needed bread and butter at the back. A few flicks and tricks for 70 grand a week, good grief. He will be on the Everton's bench for 6 months and they will have to take a massive hit in any transfer. If we can sell Jedinak, loan Hogan and sack off Richards that would be a serious amount of bunce in wages.

Edited by The Fun Factory

38 minutes ago, chrisvilla4 said:

Just wow if true. 

He understood what it meant to play for us. Still love the guy then again he's such a good all round guy generally.

Snodgrass us now starting and doing well for West Ham, Bolasie will obscure into nothingness.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, chrisvilla4 said:

Just wow if true. 

It is definitely true. Even his good buddy Tammy had a few choice words to say to him on Saturday after having to spring 30 yards to close down their left back. AGAIN.

Good **** riddance.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Genuinely might be down to me screaming at Smith to send him back after he launched another in swinging cross into the Holte end on Saturday.

Well done, I also suspect you may be the cabbage thrower now 

• Haha 2

I’d say after the Swansea and Wigan games Smith rightly has bollucked the player. Demanding that they stand up and be counted. He gave them the first half at Hull to prove they want to be and fight for their shirt. Bolasie obviously didn’t respond, Green did. Easy decision by the club to blood one of  our own. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Result I say.

Seems to what i was told by someone that he didn't get in with Smith. 

Typical idiotic attitude. He wasn't too good for us in fact he was one of our worst player's at the club. Not good enough for us not the other way around. Wasteman 

An in form Bolasie was the best winger at the club. We didn't have an in form Bolasie of late - I get the feeling his heart has to be completely in it for him to play well and he'd fallen out of love with the club at much the same time as we'd fallen out with him. In a way it's a pity as he has the ability to offer us something the division doesn't have - but, who can say, did we kick him out, did he kick up a fuss and insist on leaving, did Everton ask for him back, have we got a plan that needs the money?

I don't know and it doesn't matter.

Thanks for the fun bit Yannick.

It didn't work out.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

An in form Bolasie was the best winger at the club. We didn't have an in form Bolasie of late - I get the feeling his heart has to be completely in it for him to play well and he'd fallen out of love with the club at much the same time as we'd fallen out with him. In a way it's a pity as he has the ability to offer us something the division doesn't have - but, who can say, did we kick him out, did he kick up a fuss and insist on leaving, did Everton ask for him back, have we got a plan that needs the money?

I don't know and it doesn't matter.

Thanks for the fun bit Yannick.

It didn't work out.

He wanted to go back.

3 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

He wanted to go back.

I can see why that's likely, he left he pitch in a huff on Saturday with an earful of boos. 

It's the worst scenario for us - I'd prefer it was our choice because we'd found a use for the money - we might need to do that quite quickly.

Â