Yannick Bolasie

Farlz

3 minutes ago, holteend1982 said:

Love his occasional little bits of skills but for 80k a week it's nowhere near worth it. Hopefully we can put the money to good use elsewhere. 

So I gather your love his occasional little bits of skills but for 80k a week it's nowhere near worth it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

We got 70k/week off the books, but will now see much more of Adomah, not sure that balances out tbh

tenor.gif?itemid=6237717

To be fair Adomah can be effective when he is assed.

Not spectacular, but effective.

Plus probably on  half the money.

We may have asked anyway, but I think he could've been useful to keep if we were paying £20-40k.

We've rehabbed him nicely for someone else if he does come back down to the Championship.

Edited by Tomaszk
  • Like 1

seems to me AV have known about this for a few days, i would guess the Green loan recall was a direct result of knowing this was going to happen.

Some articles suggest it was Bolasie that wanted to return to Everton, but dunno, regardless i get the feeling the Green recall was directly related to this.

Him turning out to be inconsistent with only flashes of quality was always the likeliest outcome after his long injury absence and considering the type of player he was/is.

And with that type of salary it was a costly gamble.

Glad to hear the club has come to this decision.

Now put this money towards a LB.

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Some articles suggest it was Bolasie that wanted to return to Everton, but dunno, regardless i get the feeling the Green recall was directly related to this.

Well I am glag he came here and slummed it for a few months. I am honoured to have watched his fat arse waddle as he burst into the occasional jog.

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Cheers mate, you were absolutely shit.

We basically just paid Everton £1m to whip him in to shape and for him to be utter toilet whilst he did it. Brilliant business.
AGAIN.

And by equal measure it is a really good business decision to send him back to his parent club and not bother to play or pay him for a further 6 months.

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Cheers mate, you were absolutely shit.

We basically just paid Everton £1m to whip him in to shape and for him to be utter toilet whilst he did it. Brilliant business.
AGAIN.

to be fair everton got done to the tune of £25m for him

seems very much of the mould of tricky winger in this country, looks really flash but cant cross, gets sussed out by the better defenders

and im sure you could argue we've just done the same with green and portsmouth ;) bit couple of months for Green, has to step up

Considering the cost we got very little bang for our buck. 

Probably the best thing to send him back and halt the waste of valuable wages.

hopefully we’ve sent him back to free up funds to bring in 2-3 players now - wishful thinking I know!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wes said:

And by equal measure it is a really good business decision to send him back to his parent club and not bother to play or pay him for a further 6 months.

Should never have been signed off in the first place. Took him best part of 2 months to get a start for us.

6 minutes ago, Wes said:

Shouldn't have been signed off in the first place. Another poor decision in a long line, we've got away relatively free here for once and luckily. Though being stung for a million isn't great still.

Â