Yannick Bolasie

Farlz

10 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Some articles suggest it was Bolasie that wanted to return to Everton, but dunno, regardless i get the feeling the Green recall was directly related to this.

I'd say more the club terminating him as I am sure he was making twatter posts only a week ago telling Tammy to stay. I could be wrong though.

I think it's the right call. It makes sense in a few levels. First is, of course, the money. He is on a massive amount for this level. Second, it frees up a loan spot. And whoever we get in on loan will not have a buy clause. There was no way we were ever going to buy Bolaise. And third, we will use players like Green on the wing that are Villa owned and will help their development. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

I think it's the right call. It makes sense in a few levels. First is, of course, the money. He is on a massive amount for this level. Second, it frees up a loan spot. And whoever we get in on loan will not have a buy clause. There was no way we were ever going to buy Bolaise. And third, we will use players like Green on the wing that are Villa owned and will help their development. 

Agree with you Herman.

I wonder who we have lined up (if anyone).

Continuing to pay £80k a week wouldn't be good for our FFP.

It also begs the question - What impact will this have on the rest of our squad? - I have a sneaky feeling we will see an improvement in attitude now this wage thief has been returned.

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, cbr600rr said:

85k a week, simply a wasted of £ v his services 

1 minute ago, VillaAlex said:

If you put 2 and 2 together this could be money towards the linked CJ Hamilton I think his name was.

For the reported 85k you could have 3-4 good championship level players. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, praisedmambo said:

It was his decision though. That's what the Everton official site says.

Won’t know for certain, but all sides are going to say contradictory things to save face.

Although as someone pointed out, he was telling Tammy to stay the other week. If he had decided to go back to Everton, where Tammy plies his trade wouldn’t be much of a concern to him.

1 minute ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Won’t know for certain, but all sides are going to say contradictory things to save face.

Although as someone pointed out, he was telling Tammy to stay the other week. If he had decided to go back to Everton, where Tammy plies his trade wouldn’t be much of a concern to him.

:wave:

• Like 2

Good move by the club I think. On paper looked a great move but paying him a big wage for very little return has been one of our problems for a long time. 

Get the Billy big balls out and the grafters in. 

Need a team not individuals

This isn't aimed soley at YB but in general. 

Â