Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

On 06/07/2020 at 08:26, Delphinho123 said:

He’s had an absolutely awful season. But then, we all knew he would. He played well 4 or 5 times in the championship and someone at the club thought he’d be able to do it week in week out in the premier league.

Madness.

Get rid. 

categorically untrue for me clive

• Like 1

He has decent ability, but for most wingers, bar the very top level, it isn't so much about their level of skill it is about how consistently they can show it, it is that more than 'ability' that separates the good from the mediocre. He certainly hasn't shown it often enough this season.

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

He defo has potential to be a good PL winger. I think a lot of his issues are mental, he certainly has ability.

I think he has a lack of belief. That's why he tries things beyond his capabilities. If he keeps the game simple and to his strengths he will be fine. 

Went missing again, didn’t he?! Definitely one to sell on this summer. Got all the ability required, but with next to no desire. The complete opposite of Trezeguet, who runs himself into the ground but is just not good enough. Could we make a hybrid of the two?! 

Just now, OxfordVillan said:

Went missing again, didn’t he?! Definitely one to sell on this summer. Got all the ability required, but with next to no desire. The complete opposite of Trezeguet, who runs himself into the ground but is just not good enough. Could we make a hybrid of the two?! 

As it's Villa we'd probably end up with all the worst attributes.

Like one of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis' kids 

I’ve always thought there was a player there, when he is on, he is very good. I believe he struggles with the physicality of the PL and has lost confidence because of it. He will be a good player again in the Championship, but probably needs a less physical league.

Â