Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

5 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Just another example of a player not good enough for Premier league football.

Exactly. Unfortunately, we consistently have 6/7 of them starting in our team every week. 

Such a shame because in Grealish, Mings, McGinn and Luiz, you have a solid premier league base to build with.

A large part of why we will go down this season is the quality of our wingers. They wouldn’t get into most championship sides. 

• Like 2

I was all for signing him despite his inconsistency last year but admitted it was a risk.

Now I hate him more than anyone. He has thrown in the towel since Southampton away and his mystery head injury, asking to be subbed when jack and Ming's laughed at him and tried to pull him off the floor. Gutless coward and hasn't even broken a sweat since and his agent started leaking stories about how he will be leaving 

Good riddance. Shocking miss again yesterday and then spends the next 10 minutes holding his balls as if he has been mortally wounded which is why he missed, not cos he is useless.

Enjoy the rest of your career at herenveen or some other nothing club. Prick

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TreeVillan said:
11 hours ago, Rolta said:

Players miss. He has to start on Tuesday because the alternative is Trezeguet.

The player that got us three points the game before? Ok

Listen Trez is absolute garbage, but at least he works hard and can pop up with a goal.

Someone compared trez to the new Labrador puppy. Runs around everywhere like crazy can't fault his enthusiamsl, but pisses all over the carpet and shits the bed😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Lol, no he didn’t. He was rubbish for most of last season too. Had about 4 good games in the championship, one of which was the playoff final. 

Ill be disappointed if he plays for us next season. I think he’s trash. 

Nah - I'm not going to write off that goal 12 months ago, I'm not that **** fickle. 

1 hour ago, ramshackler said:

Listen Trez is absolute garbage, but at least he works hard and can pop up with a goal.

Someone compared trez to the new Labrador puppy. Runs around everywhere like crazy can't fault his enthusiamsl, but pisses all over the carpet and shits the bed😂

He'd be better off knowing his limits and not trying to take people on because it has never worked. He needs to just work hard and do the basics.

1 hour ago, TreeVillan said:

The player that got us three points the game before? Ok

But he was also a liability last night and most of the time too. El Ghazi has won us points too. Your tone is so combative, yet we all know there's no clear answer here.

• Like 2

Just looked at the xG for the El Ghazi miss which is at 0.34. I'm not an expert on xG but does this mean that they're saying that that goes in 1 in 3 times. That seems ridiculously low for how simple a chance it looked.

Off topic the header that Walcott scored has an xG of 0.09. Kind of sums up our luck that that goes in to be fair.

For everyone calling him a coward and he doesn't want to get hurt (who does want to get hurt?) look at the chance again.

He's ahead of the ball and has to slow down and readjust his body to try and score. If he gives it that "extra few percent" or "doesn't pull out" to get on the end of it then the ball hits his left hip as he's too far ahead. The execution of the finish is the problem not his desire or bravery.

• Like 1

Funny how a lot of Villa fans are writing off the goal in the final yet the same people keep throwing the ten game run (of which AEG was a part of) to defend Smith with. 

If AEG is gutless it's because he is a mirror of the coaching/management staff. We have been gutless all season hence why we concede so often in the last 15 minutes of games. 

He actually got hurt in that chance. It was poor technique not bravery that he missed the chance. 

Another scapegoat to beat on because of the failings of the club.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ramshackler said:

How the Mrs described me when me met

1 hour ago, tom_avfc said:

Just looked at the xG for the El Ghazi miss which is at 0.34. I'm not an expert on xG but does this mean that they're saying that that goes in 1 in 3 times. That seems ridiculously low for how simple a chance it looked.

Off topic the header that Walcott scored has an xG of 0.09. Kind of sums up our luck that that goes in to be fair.

The Walcott chance is heartbreaking (obviously). Konsa could have headed it and cleared it. He could have left it and Reina probably would have had it. 99% of the time he'd have cleared it too trying what he did. No criticism to Konsa, but it's so **** frustrating.

And yeah coupled with El Ghazi's miss it's very sad those two moments went how they did.

1 hour ago, Sulberto21 said:

Funny how a lot of Villa fans are writing off the goal in the final yet the same people keep throwing the ten game run (of which AEG was a part of) to defend Smith with. 

If AEG is gutless it's because he is a mirror of the coaching/management staff. We have been gutless all season hence why we concede so often in the last 15 minutes of games. 

He actually got hurt in that chance. It was poor technique not bravery that he missed the chance. 

Another scapegoat to beat on because of the failings of the club.

People are just papering over the cracks and ignore the core of our problems.

The ability to defend and see a game out. If you have to score 2 every time to win, something is wrong.

4 hours ago, TreeVillan said:

There are players in our squad who get worse. 

After a pretty turgid start, El Ghazi did win me over by the end of last season, and at the start of this one. He's slowly but surely gone down in my estimations since then and after hitting the corner flag from 2 yards out i'm now going to deem him the worst footballer i've ever seen. In fact, he might be one of the worst things to ever exist, along with bubonic plague, Jack the Ripper and the 2000 John Travolta movie 'Battlefield Earth'.

• Haha 2

I hope people will wame up and in match threada stop calling for him to come on, even a tired Trezegeut still shows more than this guy.

I thought it was time to unleash Vasilev as Davis was a good call for a sub he troubled the Toffees. 

Â