Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

10 minutes ago, PrimevalVillan said:

Would you guys have subbed him off vs Spurs? I thought he was playing well.

Also, I disagreed with subbing him off vs Bournemouth and I think that potentially cost us big time in that game as literally no one was on the right side of the field but Guilbert.

El Ghazi is consistently inconsistent.

If he's playing well he should be staying on for 90 mins. If he has a bad opening 15 mins you may as well bring him off there and then.

• Like 3

He's always had games where you can tell he's not really up for it, and he also seems fairly keen to go off whenever he's seen by the medical staff. Today he's taken a whack to the head, fair enough, but it didn't seem like enough for a concussion given where it hit him, so the only other thought is it's broken something, but if that's the case he's either really unlucky or has a head made of eggshell. Or he's bottled it.

I do think there's something off with him mentally. He has the ability, on song he's one of the best in the squad, but so often that isn't the case from the whistle, and so often he takes a knock and is done.

• Like 1

Lost all respect or faith i had in him in this game. He should not be picked for a games anymore he doesnt want to play its so obvious.

1. he rolled on the pich for atention.

2. he actively wasted time for oposition team.

3 he used a sub.

This is actualy insane what the hell.

Edited by Tumblerseven
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mark_1989 said:

I actually got a feeling that it’ll transpire that he got blurred vision or something. I know I’m one of a few people To try defend him but I think it will end up being more serious than it looked. 

He certainly had no problem seeing the line as he rolled 3 foot to get back onto the pitch for some strange and bizarre **** reason

2 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

He certainly had no problem seeing the line as he rolled 3 foot to get back onto the pitch for some strange and bizarre **** reason

El *** Khazi, more rolls than an outhouse toilet.

1 minute ago, leemond2008 said:

Tbf, it was better for him to do that if he knew he was gonna get subbed to begin with. Made sure we had enough time for Trez to get ready and not leave us with 10 men.

• Like 1

Â