Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

I’m going to come out and say it. I think he’s s***.

Ive tried to like him and we’ll always have the playoff memories but he just isn’t cut out for this level. He’s been largely poor in every single game he’s played this season which shouldn’t come as a surprise because he was rubbish for most of the season in the championship too. 

• 2 weeks later...

Games like today make me think he could still be a decent prem level player for us. 

Much more involved, showed some nice touches/bits of quality and was a threat - particularly in the first half. 

He’s got talent and he’s physically decent,  not the quickest, but he’s strong and has good technique. 

Needs more games like this. 

Was unlucky not to score. Thought it was just a regulation save but on replay Lloris actually misses the shot with both hands but of course his face is still there to block it.

Criminal we only scored once first half considering the positions and also the corners we had. Part of why we lost and we simply have to be better at taking chances v Chelsea, Man. United and Arsenal otherwise it will be three more hard luck stories.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bobzy said:

Surprised to see no comments on this - thought he looked decent today.  Carried a genuine threat going forward.

I came on to post how good he was.  In fact I would say it was probably his best performance for us today.  Looked every inch a decent premier league player today against a well established Premier league team. 

1 hour ago, briny_ear said:

I’m a big fan of his. Thought he was good today and would love to know what was in Smith’s mind when he took him off.

Just wish someone would work with him on his shooting. He gets into good positions but doesn’t convert enough goals.

Couldn't believe he came off.

He's incredibly up and down and when he's up, at least keep him on the pitch as much as you can ffs.

Â