Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Weird comments. The guy went off. None of you have any clue about his injury yet all jumping to the worst conclusion. 

Strange.

It’s almost like some people on this thread have a direct line to the medical team. 

I have no reason to stick up for the guy but he certainly wasn’t our worst player up to that point and if anything he offered us more than others. The way he walked round the pitch seemed like he was in pain or had an issue with eye.

I personally think we only signed him in the summer to get a little continuity. We had changed so many players we didn’t want to change anymore than was absolutely necessary. 

He clearly has flaws in his character. Mings had a problem with him in one of the early games of the season

1 hour ago, Mark_1989 said:

It’s almost like some people on this thread have a direct line to the medical team. 

I have no reason to stick up for the guy but he certainly wasn’t our worst player up to that point and if anything he offered us more than others. The way he walked round the pitch seemed like he was in pain or had an issue with eye.

I take the point, but no. I'm willing to bet any money he is absolutely fine. Was humiliated by Ming's and grealish and to stubborn to just get up

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark_1989 said:

This wasn't a Targett boot to the face situation. This was a little love tap.

Guy is an embarrassment. Ultimate flat track bully. Won't be here next season I imagine if we somehow stay up. Off to an easier league.

5 minutes ago, ramshackler said:

I take the point, but no. I'm willing to bet any money he is absolutely fine. Was humiliated by Ming's and grealish and to stubborn to just get up

He's the boy who cried wolf. He goes down like he's been shot any time he's touched. Even if he was injured today nobody is going to believe him because he needs physio treatment 3 times in every game. If I was his team mate I'd be yelling at him to get up too. Coward.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, meregreen said:

Doesn’t come across as a battler does he. We’re going to need that quality to get out of this. Don’t think he’s got it, bit of a wimp I think.

but I have to say in his defence....there goes half the team.

They haven't got a battle drilled in to them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Bloke wasn't happy with a performance in the playoffs so broke from his religion and stopped fasting in order to perform better and help us get promoted. 

Now he goes off injured and people jump to conclusions that he wanted to go off because he didn't fancy it. 

Seriously **** embarrassing posts in here. Well done. 

Agreed -

id understand people’s frustration if he was was being played and we had someone who was far better being kept on the bench as a result but we don’t. I’d argue with anyone that Trez is an embarrassment as a premier league player and AEG is better. I completely agree that AEG is inconsistent but right now we have limited options and he’s the best of a bad bunch. Trez looked like an absolute clown today, soft as sh*t finishing and stupid moronic fouls.

I fail to believe Ghazi feigned injury - he seemed distressed with his eye and even if it was a soft innocuous hand to face if he’s got pain/blurred vision he’d have to come off. I doubt he feigned injury but I guess people are frustrated and he’s an easy target today.

• Like 2

Â