John McGinn

PompeyVillan

I've watched that goal about 10 times now it's incredible.the way he skins the keeper is the best bit. Going to be a big season for him, he will be key for us, especially at home. I would think if we get Nakamba, sometimes away from home we might go 2 DM's against the best teams with Jack in front of them. 

41 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Stepped up to the challenge today, bodes well

It's all he knows.

I think the club is at a standoff with him over wages in his new contract as well. That's what that Utd story was about.

Edited by Tomaszk

3 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

It's all he knows.

I think the club is at a standoff with him over wages in his new contract as well. That's what that Utd story was about.

really?, he's playing hardball over a new contract or something?

He reminds me of Dalgleish with his direct running, industry, insanely good shielding of the ball and wicked shot. But in truth, like an outrageous golfer, he's all about the angles, so from here on in, I'm Christening him slide rule McGinn.

44 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

really?, he's playing hardball over a new contract or something?

Just a thought. That Utd story was such an agent plant.

There's no way he wouldn't have been after a new one after winning POTS next to Grealish who's now on over £75k a week.

If he McGinns all over PL opposition, which I wouldn't rule out, he'll be asking for even more.

My question the other day around whether SJM might struggle to get into the team with all the signings we’ve done, I would just like to retract please 😭 😭 😭 

My account was hacked, that was posted and I managed to gain control of my account again afterwards and none of your can prove otherwise 😂 😂 😂 

Our midfield has so many options now...it’s so incredible.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Our midfield has so many options now...it’s so incredible.

Just a friendly but I thought that too, ball players everywhere, I look forward to seeing what each one of them can do with it instead of the old days when you know Adomah would run out of puff or whelan would pass it about a foot. Deffo getting up to prem speed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â