Transfer Speculation Summer 2017

Villan4Life

3 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Just agree with him about the accuracy of bookies and then show him how we're favourites to win the league! 

Either that or tell the word removed to **** off :D

Nah. I just blanked him and he stood there for a few seconds then wandered off to tell the next man. I always blank him when he tries to go on about them. He gets confused then, being Bluescum he cannot compute that I have more important things to do than get goaded into an argument with him, things like going into the toilet and pissing some of the loose pubes in the urinal down the drain or adjusting the angle of my computer screen to reduce glare. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Well the last Barcelona signing we bought went well. Oh wait....

Worrying link if true. Everyone knows most people who play for Barcelona are awful.

9 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

A budget of just 1 million?! Surely not?! We need a goal keeper at least, doubt you'll get many good keepers for under a million? 

It's that size only so we can discuss net spend all summer.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

'budget of just £1 million'

*shudder*

I'd take their figures with a pinch of salt. We never paid £15m for Hogan for starters. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, skarroki said:

Worrying link if true. Everyone knows most people who play for Barcelona are awful.

in fairness if its a defender who couldnt make it at Barcelona I be more worried ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tommo_b said:

A budget of just 1 million?! Surely not?! We need a goal keeper at least, doubt you'll get many good keepers for under a million? 

One good keeper would be enough. ;) I guess we will be looking for loans and at least one zero should be between the £1 and million.  

• Like 1

If all the other teams think we've only got £1mill that's great as w can use it as a bargaining chip and not get taken for a ride.

Also, I very much doubt that's the case, we get about £40mill parachute payments in the second year don't we?

28 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

If all the other teams think we've only got £1mill that's great as w can use it as a bargaining chip and not get taken for a ride.

Also, I very much doubt that's the case, we get about £40mill parachute payments in the second year don't we?

That is just keeping us afloat I imagine with our wage bill.

10 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

That is just keeping us afloat I imagine with our wage bill.

Perhaps, I don't really know the figures. £1m is such a small amount though (in football terms) surely just releasing Kozak (for eg) would free up more in wages than that?

45 minutes ago, Junxs said:

An arrow through the heart would indicate a player who has fallen out with his club... C.Ronaldo?

Or perhaps it's Fabrice Muamba?

(sorry joke in poor taste really...)

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 1