Transfer Speculation Summer 2017

Villan4Life

1 hour ago, Junxs said:

An arrow through the heart would indicate a player who has fallen out with his club... C.Ronaldo?

Oh great, another player past his prime looking to Villa for one last payday. When will we learn? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Beat me to it! A free has signed a contract and been pinned down?! 

Welcome John ;)

• Like 1

Is it maybe a reference to the good doctor's own heart troubles? Like he'll soon be healed up and then we'll sign some players?

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Is it maybe a reference to the good doctor's own heart troubles? Like he'll soon be healed up and then we'll sign some players?

I thought this too. Heart will be healed soon and then we can start to get players signing contracts and pinning them down.

I feel the pinned down part would reference that there's been some gentlemen's agreements on certain players signing which just now need to be made official. Maybe 1 or 2 out of contract / loan players ready to sign up by July 1st

4 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

INCOMING!!!!

Going with Dr X's heart metaphor from the other day, I see this as JT has chosen heart (us) over more money (Blues) and will sign soon. 

20 minutes ago, flashingqwerty said:

Not sure why people think an arrow through a heart os a negative think.  Its an image associated with cupid.

Id imagine its someone has fallen in love and will soon sign.

Awh you old romantic flashingqwerty :wub:

Perhaps we've wooed JT with flowers and a box of black magic chocolates? 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, sne said:

Shocked to see Bruce using the driver,

Thought Bruce only played with irons considering his safety first approach when it comes to football :D

He's still got the headcover on. Just like when it comes to his attacking approach in football - all the gear, but no idea how to properly use it ;)

• Like 2