Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

One of a couple of odd players we've got. 

Solider than solid defensively, but can't really play football unless it's with his head.

Very useful for playing tougher games, but should make way against weaker opposition.

Very good tonight.

• Thanks 1

Was probably the main dilemma today. 

Bjarnason or Jedinak? 

I would have gone Bjarnason.  We won 4-1.

You really can't argue with Bruce on that. 

• Like 2

He's a big game player, who's strengths considerably outweigh his weaknesses. 

His presence, strength, power and nous are invaluable. He's limited, but he generally does his job brilliantly. 

• Like 1

Was worried he would get overrun today with Jedi at DM, but none of that at all. A few misplaced passes as to be expected (if he was a great passer along with his strength and aerial ability he most certainly wouldn’t be playing in the championship), but was noticeably passing forward more than usual today and basically got the assist for the first goal also. Top performance.

22 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Was probably the main dilemma today. 

Bjarnason or Jedinak? 

I would have gone Bjarnason.  We won 4-1.

You really can't argue with Bruce on that. 

Most of my arguments on here and FB were that Jedi had to start and Thor is not the DCM for the tough teams. Actually I'm really happy with Thor as impact sub

Thought he did well.

Such a hard job as a DM against a side like Wolves who had the ability to simply pass around him and / or drag him all over the place.

Its to his credit that this only happened a couple of times when it could instead have happened all game.

Crucial performance.

• Like 1

As I said before the match, he's a big game player with a big game mentality, which is why I expect him to play most, if not all, of the run in. You really pay the big money for a player like this for games like this, and he demonstrated (along with Terry, Snodgrass and other senior pros) why it's value for money today. 

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

As I said before the match, he's a big game player with a big game mentality, which is why I expect him to play most, if not all, of the run in. You really pay the big money for a player like this for games like this, and he demonstrated (along with Terry, Snodgrass and other senior pros) why it's value for money today. 

This. Put in a real shift today and his passing was noticibly better today than what I'm used to seeing. Really like this guy.

Hope he wont have too much to do with these 2 friendly's coming up, could do with him resting up for the final push.

At least they are both relatively close (Norway and Craven Cottage)

1 hour ago, Nigel said:

Hope he wont have too much to do with these 2 friendly's coming up, could do with him resting up for the final push.

At least they are both relatively close (Norway and Craven Cottage)

You would hope so with his injury record this past season. He will be one of their most important players this summer so will only benefit them too.

Just now, rodders0223 said:

You would hope so with his injury record this past season. He will be one of their most important players this summer so will only benefit them too.

It's a friendly....surely time to try out new younger options.....you know it makes sense!

Â