Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

Sad to see him go - but not unsurprising.

Postecoglou is a big believer in personalities and talent in the Australian ranks. Had Harry Kewell as an assistant at Celtic. Had Kevin Muscat as an assistant in Japan.

Mile is a model professional and their relationship goes back to winning the Asian Cup in 2015 when Mile was captain.

All the best Mile....

... but not wishing you success considering it's spuds.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

I don't think congrats is the right word.

He is going to a rival club.

But once Ange gets sacked he'll be the new No1 so for him it's a decent move. We'll recruit a new bloke in charge of loans.

2 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

But once Ange gets sacked he'll be the new No1 so for him it's a decent move. We'll recruit a new bloke in charge of loans.

But why say congrats?

Obviously like the guy but I don't wish him well at Spurs. As him doing well there could have a big negative impact on us.

Hope he fails. If he goes to a different country on the other hand I wish him the best.

• Confused 1

Just now, Pinebro said:

But why say congrats?

Obviously like the guy but I don't wish him well at Spurs. As him doing well there could have a big negative impact on us.

Hope he fails. If he goes to a different country on the other hand I wish him the best.

Because he's easily replaced, Mile is nothing special he has zero coaching credentials I really couldn't care less where he goes. 

We already have someone in charge of loans, Adam Henshall, he's the one who finds suitable loan clubs for our players based on their needs and makes all the arrangements, he's the one that has all the contacts.

Jedinak's role was different, he was more just there to offer advice to the loan players if they needed it and check up with them every so often to make sure they're okay, most clubs these days have an ex player in a similar position, chances are we will replace Jedinak with Hourihane, but if he can't do it on top of still playing for Derby and Coaching our U16s, then will probably be someone like Neil Taylor or Elmohamady, Taylor has already worked for our academy as a mentor, so probably would be a good job for him.

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Ryan Mason stays as assistant 😂

He must have photos, he must. 

I'm absolutely delighted with this news. 

The longer that primary school teacher stays around there, the longer the ineptitude will seep into the fabric of the club. 

If Kane leaves, it's going to be beautiful. 

Goddamit. Postecoglou and Jedinak. I actually like Spurs' management team. Proper blokes you'd run through walls for. Best of luck Mile. But don't do too well y'know.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pinebro said:

I don't think congrats is the right word.

He is going to a rival club.

Congrats to him personally. He seems a good guy that gave his best at Villa.  How he does there I don’t give a shit about. 

Would it be better to say hope you fail miserably you Judas? 😉 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Could be a premier league manager before Christmas, good luck big man!

But Watford are still in the Championship 😉 

No doubt they’ll be on their third of the season by then. 

• Like 1

Â