Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

On 24/12/2017 at 10:36, Dr_Pangloss said:

LOL so because those games had a clean sheet he must have played well? Absolute rubbish. If you actually bothered to watch the Wigan game you'd have seen what a calamity he was. But continue to make your arguments based off of google searches.

Well, I said successfully (rather than well) but I suppose that's semantics. Personally I would say if a centre half plays in two consecutive clean sheet wins that's fairly successful. But like I said, I'm sure if i was to bother searching your post history you used your eternal wisdom to comment at the time of those consecutive clean sheets about how horrific Jedi played at the time (rather than using hindsight to point it out now). 

Anyway, what do I know, I'm just a barefaced liar who completely made up the fact that Jedi has played at CB for us before -_-

20 hours ago, Johnnyp said:

If your easiah suliman or even tommy elphick you must be thinking what's the point. Why am i even here. He bangs on that o'hare will get his chance. It's merely lip service. He'll go through every possible option before he gives him a chance. I mean he stumbled across davis by sheer accident let's be honest. Kids will not get a proper crack under Bruce. 

Suliman needs to play better on loan to stake a claim, Cheltenham sent him back early last season so if a club near the bottom of league 2 is doing that I'd say a manager wouldn't be confident of throwing him in top end of the championship as it's obviously a big gulf.

Elphick will probably get a chance again on Tuesday but we all know he is mediocre at best.

Who was the kid who played for us in the Carling Cup, Mitch Clark? I didn't see the games so don't know his level but he'd be the most likely youth to be thrown in.

Yes he does offer more than Whelan. I'm just glad we only played one DM today as it allowed us more offensive movement in the middle of the park. The more mobile we are the less hoofing we'll see. 

Credit to Jedi today. Solid as a brick wall.

On 1/1/2018 at 21:23, rodders0223 said:

The stats don't lie. Play Jedi at DM and you win games.

Is that right, what I read.....we haven't conceded a goal this year when he has played in midfield?

On 23/12/2017 at 20:35, mikeyp102 said:

Shocking performance. 

His legs are well and truly gone. Can't do a job at cb, and can't do a job in cm. Can't see what he offers us anymore. He'll retire after the World Cup.

I reckon you nailed this one. Way to go. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I reckon you nailed this one. Way to go. 

Thats what football does to you and why its so great.

unpredictable......despite us all looking for predictability.

I too thought it was time up.....then he produces that the other night.

it can make an ass of us all.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Â