Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

So now that Dr Tony has kept his promise and taken us back to the Premier League, I wonder if there will be a surge in interest in Villa in China now? We could do with boosting our commercial value in the far east!

@Deisler123 do you follow any news in China, anything about us or Tony?

Or perhaps he will just slowly vanish...some updates on comapanies house, perhaps a tweet and poff he's gone!?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Xia is a charlatan along with Wyness. The simple plan was buy our way back into the PL with the parachute money and cash in as soon as we were promoted. Neither of them gave a toss about AVFC. In the end for Xia it is all about saving face and that’s what his pathetic tweet about keeping his promise is all about. I heard that he was refusing to sign the deal with NSWE unless he got the title of chairman. 

Wyness is an absolute crook, who was in bed with some dodgy bloke, who’s name escapes me, but who apparently “facilitated” the deal when Xia bought us from Lerner. That whole episode stinks. Slimey, rancid ba£tards trying to make off the back of one of the great and historic clubs in world football. Wyness was apparently going to sue us for £10 million, but that seems to have gone quiet. NSWE probably told him to pipe down or it’s 5 minutes in the box with Tyrone Mings!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Xia is a charlatan along with Wyness. The simple plan was buy our way back into the PL with the parachute money and cash in as soon as we were promoted. Neither of them gave a toss about AVFC. In the end for Xia it is all about saving face and that’s what his pathetic tweet about keeping his promise is all about. I heard that he was refusing to sign the deal with NSWE unless he got the title of chairman. 

Wyness is an absolute crook, who was in bed with some dodgy bloke, who’s name escapes me, but who apparently “facilitated” the deal when Xia bought us from Lerner. That whole episode stinks. Slimey, rancid ba£tards trying to make off the back of one of the great and historic clubs in world football. Wyness was apparently going to sue us for £10 million, but that seems to have gone quiet. NSWE probably told him to pipe down or it’s 5 minutes in the box with Tyrone Mings!

I’m not sure you can say Xia didn’t care (he was at the playoff final don’t forget). But he clearly didn’t have the resources or knowledge to carry us forward (and yes, he made a complete mess of everything). But whether you liked it or not he did spend a lot of time on social media interacting with fans, trying to build a rapport that was missing for years under Lerner.

• Thanks 1

Come on then Tony, keep your promises. I am looking forward to seeing the entire area between Villa Park and the city centre pedestrianised with a cinema, football-related theme park, bowling alley, Nandos, Maccy D, decent bars etc, you get the picture! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, thejoker said:

I’m not sure you can say Xia didn’t care (he was at the playoff final don’t forget). But he clearly didn’t have the resources or knowledge to carry us forward (and yes, he made a complete mess of everything). But whether you liked it or not he did spend a lot of time on social media interacting with fans, trying to build a rapport that was missing for years under Lerner.

Tony Xia cares about Tony Xia. He is a poisonous little dwarf that chucked this club to within an inch of its existence just to feed his ego.

I detest the man.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, villarocker said:

Come on then Tony, keep your promises. I am looking forward to seeing the entire area between Villa Park and the city centre pedestrianised with a cinema, football-related theme park, bowling alley, Nandos, Maccy D, decent bars etc, you get the picture! 

No Burger King?

I'm out.

• Like 1

Some of the decisions made during his reign were unbelievable.Our wage bill last year was 71 million.Almost double the average and 20 million more than Wolves.Burnley in the premier league have a wage bill of 40 million.The wages given to McCormack,Hogan ,Lansbury were ridiculous for the championship.

Our problem is going to be offloading some of these players due to their wages and what other championship clubs will pay them.

4 hours ago, wilko154 said:

Does anyone know if the theme park build has begun?

We've been and done it.

We've had a manic rollercoaster ride.

We got ripped off by the dodgems. (Wyness & Round)

We witnessed a nightmare in McCormack..

We tried to win a prize but the darts were there or thereabouts..

And then the pikeys up the road tried to came and rob us but got nothing and assaulted us instead...

Maybe it was a circus Tony should have focused on building as he is the biggest clown of all and he hired plenty of court jesters to appease the crowd.

The whole thing ended like a scene from Alton Towers in the end.

But bizarrely it actually feels like Walt Disney now "Where the magic never ends!".  :D

Edited by AvfcRigo82

5 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

No Burger King?

I'm out.

Surely no-one goes back to Burger King once they find out that the burgers are microwaved.

53 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

We've been and done it.

We've had a manic rollercoaster ride.

We got ripped off by the dodgems. (Wyness & Round)

We witnessed a nightmare in McCormack..

We tried to win a prize but the darts were there or thereabouts..

And then the pikeys up the road tried to came and rob us but got nothing and assaulted us instead...

Maybe it was a circus Tony should have focused on building as he is the biggest clown of all and he hired plenty of court jesters to appease the crowd.

The whole thing ended like a scene from Alton Towers in the end.

But bizarrely it actually feels like Walt Disney now "Where the magic never ends!".  :D

It wasn’t until the “assaulted” part that I realised you were talking about Small Heath and not Spurs!

2 hours ago, MikeMcKenna said:

Be very happy when this chancer disappears from the Villa scene and this thread is OT

This, though I think he did a few things well. It's time the club moved on from this now so we can concentrate fully on the league. Hopefully all the companies house activity means NSWE are preparing to buy out the last of what Xia owns.

4 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

It wasn’t until the “assaulted” part that I realised you were talking about Small Heath and not Spurs!

Na, Spurs tried to rape us over Grealish but I didn't want to mention that.

Â