Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

If there was a fight between Lerner and Xia, I really wouldn't mind who came off worse.

Lerner genuinely had some business/sports acumen and good intentions but just hired all the wrong people, was out of his depth, had some personal misfortune, was extremely naive and it all went tits up very quickly.

Xia was an utter con artist. Nothing more. He conned Lerner (see “naive” above), conned the league and somehow he is still here. I pray Sawaris and Edens find a way to get him out of the club or at least deported. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Seems like a chancer that almost ruined us, and it's a blessing in disguise we didn't go up last year. But seeing him there celebrating he still almost seems like he cares. Don't know. Probably made a load of money for once. Meh. Will be be forgotten about in the long run of our history, like Tyrion.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, villan-scott said:

Quite how he is trying to take any credit for promotion is beyond me. Now buggar off for good you chancer. 

Show's his true character. Still can't believe the amount of fans who defended him last summer

15 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Show's his true character. Still can't believe the amount of fans who defended him last summer

You should see the replies to his tweet, the majority are clamouring to thank him.

1 hour ago, HolteExile said:

He certainly scarified me. 

He scarifed the shit out of me last year with that stare into oblivion. 

33 minutes ago, jim said:

You should see the replies to his tweet, the majority are clamouring to thank him.

Many blaming the Chinese government for stoping him taking money out of China.

Hard to take money out of anywhere when you don’t have any to begin with.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's easier on promotion, and Keith's tweet will resonate, but on our BEST day in a very long time you have to wonder why someone so close to the club so recently has no positive thing to say about our success, but finds time to tweet an insult. Sums him up. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Â