Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

14 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

He is totally insignificant now, he has no say or control and a ever decreasing shareholding, he is a director but effectively a passenger.

Would he sell his share now though as that weasel will get a share of the profits now we are back in the big time? 

10 hours ago, limpid said:

Like i said, I don't understand why someone would eat another once they find out that they are microwaved, If you would, perhaps you could explain?

(Weird that I don't mind this thread being taken off topic)

Would you like to explain why I shouldn't? Maybe I am missing something.

In fact in both McDonalds and BK I have watched them assemble a burger and then pop it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds to heat it up.

Lots of food is microwaved nowadays and it is fine. As long as the patty has been cooked properly in the first place then I have no problem with it being microwaved to heat it back up.

Why would I eat them? Well I like the taste, which is why I eat most of the things I do. In actual fact, I prefer a BK burger to a 5 guys burger (which is cooked in front of you). Why would the fact it has been in a mocrowave put me off? Its fast food, it is not meant to be a gourmet experience.

Actually I can understand why you dont mind this thread being taken off topic, it is a far more intresting conversation and far more value to society than Tony Xia.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Would he sell his share now though as that weasel will get a share of the profits now we are back in the big time? 

Didn't they change his shareholding so that his shares have an absolute value each and not a share of the value of the company, so he doesnt benefit from promotion in that sense.

• 2 months later...

Now missing from the co-chairman role on the AVFC site (he was there last week when I checked):

https://www.avfc.co.uk/club/whos-who

However this text remains at the bottom:

Aston Villa Football Club (Club) is a member of the Premier League and is subject to its rules and regulations. As required by those regulations, the Club can confirm that the following persons have a significant interest (as that term is defined in the Premier League Regulations) in the Club:

Nassef Sawiris
Wes Edens
Tony Xia

🙄

Which must be new text as it mentions the Premier League! Is he still lurking about?

Edited by mikeyjavfc

18 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Where we hearing this  ?

It was announced, as it had to be by law, to Companies House earlier today.

PDF 

and https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10176070/officers

XIA, Jian TongCorrespondence address, Villa Park, Trinity Road, Birmingham, England, B6 6HE, Role RESIGNED, Director, .... Resigned on 2 August 2019

46 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Complete fraud and parasitic leach ... good riddance to one of the worst things that has ever happened to this fine club of ours. He lied, he gambled badly, the whole thing was a shady farce from the start with shady characters initially involved ... glad the turd has been flushed away !

Fair enough mate, you called it all along. 

👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â