Adama Traore

mwj

4 hours ago, Hornso said:

Probably the most hyped player we've had who contributed as little as 260 minutes, 1 goal and 1 assist.

Will be intrigued to see how he goes at Boro and with the rest of his career.

1 goal and 2 assists in 260 minutes for the worst team in Premier League history is quite impressive

• Like 1

Yeah the sell on clause is decent planning, though I don't know whether we had a sell on clause when we bought him from Barca.  It will be interesting to see whether a Spanish manager will understand him a bit more and get the best out of him.  He clearly wasn't going to play here so it's best we cut our ties.

He barely played last season, if you purchased season tickets based on that then you probably need your head testing.

My opinion on Adama fwiw is that he has a lot of raw talent, but due to injuries and managerial changes at VP he never really got the chance to show that here. We do not have the luxury of hoping he comes good and avoids injuries this season, and with the rumoured attitude issues of turning up late on matchday we cannot accept that. It may well work out for him further down the line, and he may become a great talent in the future, but for the here and now I think Albert Adomah is probably the safer bet for us right now.

On 01/09/2016 at 12:18, villa4europe said:

14222308_10154482848612743_7978457402379

That just makes me angry! 30 years a fan and the one thing that'll stop him going is selling a player that 1) never played through injury and 2) never wanted to here

What a tube

I hope he got dogs abuse on twitter. 

Just hope the sell on clause can't go into negative equity cus this lad may have a trick or two but over 90 minutes he's no where near being a pro footballer.

I do hope I'm wrong though, for boro's sake, wouldn't mind them stopping up at the cost of few less deserving teams . UTV 

• 3 weeks later...
Â