Adama Traore

mwj

F*** you Middlesborough.  Always with the player pinching!  They're like that smarmy rich kid who steals in on your girl when you're at a low ebb.  

Well we'll be back Boro, don't you worry!!  We're going to straighten up, stop smoking pot at the weekend, get a job... start going to the gym! We're going bounce back and when we do... ooohh you'll be sorry.  You and that little hussy!!!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, pacbuddies said:

Players at his age are generally looking to progress their careers as they get older by improving the calibre of clubs that they join. This kid is going backwards:

Barcelona 》Aston Villa 》Middlesbrough!

he'll end up at Gillingham in a few years

I'm gutted too. We've lost three good players this summer in Gil, Veretout and Adama IMO. This the one I'm most gutted about as his potential is off-the-scale really.

Just wish he could have played a lot more last season. His assist VS Sunderland away for the Gil volley his best moment for us.

Like a few on here I feel kinda gutted about this. Would of loved for him to stay and get a decent run of games.

In fairness to the lad while he hasn't said the smartest things it wasn't his fault he got injured or got so little playing time. 

In flashes he was the most exciting talent we had in along time. Was looking forward to him getting a good run in the championship.

• Like 2

I mean if he played and started for us a few times and didn't really fulfill his potential would be one thing, but he's only made a handful of sub appearances and showed frightening potential in most of them. Such a shame we never got to see him start for us. Might have to keep a closer eye on Boro now to see how he fares with minutes under his belt.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

I'm gutted too. We've lost three good players this summer in Gil, Veretout and Adama IMO. This the one I'm most gutted about as his potential is off-the-scale really.

Just wish he could have played a lot more last season. His assist VS Sunderland away for the Gil volley his best moment for us.

'Potential' means bugger all to us in our position. We need ability, commitment and dedication and we need it now. We don't have the luxury to wait for players to possibly, maybe reach their potential, one day, at some point. We need players that will help us win games right now so that we can try and get back to the Premier League. 

Adama was not such a player.

Edited by One For The Road
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, One For The Road said:

'Potential' means bugger all to us in our position. We need ability, commitment and dedication and we need it now. We don't have the luxury to wait for players to possibly, maybe reach their potential, one day, at some point. We need players that will help us win games right now so that we can try and get back to the Premier League. 

Adama was not such a player.

A good balance is good. No point going back up with players who are great in The Championship but awful in the Prem. We need PL potential in our squad as well.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

A rubbish over hit cross that Gil turned into a super goal ;)

Â