Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I've said for a while they need to redefine "young" player of the season.

As good as Foden is, he shouldn't be picking up young player of the year at the same time he's picking up his FOURTH Premier League winner's medal.

It should be some sort of rookie of the year award.

I read a while back that Jude Bellingham can still win young player awards in 2027.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Genie said:

I read a while back that Jude Bellingham can still win young player awards in 2027.

Well I remember Milner either winning it or being eligible for it when he had about 8 seasons under his belt

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Has London seen a dip in house prices? A lot of people have left New York for example and have decided to WFH in less urban areas.

Unfortunately not yet, although in my experience a similar migration has happened.

Give it a few years until the leases have run out and everyone decides to downsize their offices by 35%. Then you might see a few commercial landlords consider converting to resi. The main issue being most of the offices are still in the entirely unaffordable, and not particularly great to live in, areas of Zone 1.

• Thanks 1

On 24/05/2022 at 22:43, chrisp65 said:

It’s not all unrelenting bad news.

London just got its 17th public transport line.

Sorely needed if its to level up with the rest of us.

Around here there are buses that from as early as 8 in the morning all through the day until 6 in the evening (not on Sundays or holidays). Only three buses to get to the local acute general hospital for most of the day.

London can only dream of public services like this.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Well I remember Milner either winning it or being eligible for it when he had about 8 seasons under his belt

Iirc he'd made over 300 career appearances when he won it, 250ish in the PL.

That's more than some PL players who've made it into the PL Hall of Fame

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Unfortunately not yet, although in my experience a similar migration has happened.

Give it a few years until the leases have run out and everyone decides to downsize their offices by 35%. Then you might see a few commercial landlords consider converting to resi. The main issue being most of the offices are still in the entirely unaffordable, and not particularly great to live in, areas of Zone 1.

To be fair, I'm looking at early exit from three large commercial leases just now (one in Central London). I've potentially lined-up two companies wanting to take them on already without really trying. There's still demand out there.

So people can say what the want on Twitter and say what they want to your face too and your supposed to take it and walk away.

Joshua, avin a word with the pussy students who were calling him out about having a glass jaw. Good for him!

Hearing about Andy Fletcher's demise from a dopy newsreader bint on absolute radio, describing him as the depecheee mode keyboard player.

She pronounced depeche the same way as apache, in case y'all didn't get what I meant. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 24/05/2022 at 22:27, Genie said:

UK government partying and lying about it whilst the country was in lockdown.

Millions detained in Chinese concentration camps for being the wrong race.

14 kids and their teacher murdered in America

A 14 year old boy guilty of murdering a 12 year old girl in Liverpool.

Russia’s invasion of Ukraine causes many thousands of deaths, millions homeless and millions will starve and/or freeze as a result.

All in 1 news bulletin.

The world is a **** mess. An absolute **** mess.

image.jpeg.514f262e90f8b921fdf007e0dc2b4592.jpeg

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Hearing about Andy Fletcher's demise from a dopy newsreader bint on absolute radio, describing him as the depecheee mode keyboard player.

She pronounced depeche the same way as apache, in case y'all didn't get what I meant. 

I’ll be calling them Depech-eee Mod-eee from now on.

• Haha 1

Ben Foster.

I don't mind him having a hobby. Doing a YouTube. Footballers have loads of spare time and it's no issue...

But this guys short videos keep popping up on my YT and I can't help watching them because he's fascinating. I suppose I should be pissed off at myself.

He's such an absolute gimp. 40 year old man child. Always positive. Always chirpy. So excitable all the time. Like mate, just calm the **** down.

Imagine having to work with this bellend.

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Ben Foster.

I don't mind him having a hobby. Doing a YouTube. Footballers have loads of spare time and it's no issue...

But this guys short videos keep popping up on my YT and I can't help watching them because he's fascinating. I suppose I should be pissed off at myself.

He's such an absolute gimp. 40 year old man child. Always positive. Always chirpy. So excitable all the time. Like mate, just calm the **** down.

I think he's infectious. 

Why would he be a miserable guy on his own podcast? :lol:

I think he's really good.  He's a bit simple, but at least he enjoys what he's doing. 

6 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Ben Foster.

I don't mind him having a hobby. Doing a YouTube. Footballers have loads of spare 

Sounds like another micah richards 

15 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Ben Foster.

He did a great one with Emi, well worth a watch with Emi saying mate practically every other word 😀

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Ben Foster.

Could be worse. Could be Jeremy **** Lynch. 

5 hours ago, Craigyh74 said:

He did a great one with Emi, well worth a watch with Emi saying mate practically every other word 😀

Yes I

5 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

I think he's infectious. 

Why would he be a miserable guy on his own podcast? :lol:

I think he's really good.  He's a bit simple, but at least he enjoys what he's doing. 

Hi mate. How's it going?

Not bad. Bit of traffic on way in.

Mate mate! Let me tell you!!! That traffic is 'orrible!!! Orrible. Well done though yeah!!! You stuck it out!!! Thats what its about yeah!!!You got into work ya frigging legend!!! What a legend. What a top boy!!!!! Here Will!!! Get a load of this frigging ledge!!

First time I saw him I liked it. I  thought yeah he's a positive guy. The more the watch and I expect the more you work with him the more grating it gets.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Yes I 

Hi mate. How's it going?

Not bad. Bit of traffic on way in.

Mate mate! Let me tell you!!! That traffic is 'orrible!!! Orrible. Well done though yeah!!! You stuck it out!!! Thats what its about yeah!!!You got into work ya frigging legend!!! What a legend. What a top boy!!!!! Here Will!!! Get a load of this frigging ledge!!!

It's like... you're him.. 😐

54 minutes ago, Craigyh74 said:

Never had him down as a bluenose 😔

Â