Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

6 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Everything seems like a **** nightmare at the moment travel-wise - fingers crossed you're not delayed for too long.  How long has it been so far?

1 hour so far, next update any moment now 🤞 

26 minutes ago, Genie said:

Dave? 

I’m at Birmingham. +90 minutes now. They’ve called all the passengers to the gate but no boarding yet.

Sorry - as @sparrow1988 indicated, I went a bit Trigger 😁

Too much caffeine ! Hope your flight goes well 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Genie said:

I’ll keep moaning about my airport experience to keep the sponsors happy.

Waiting for the next update (1 hour late). I’m starting to like the idea of 4+ hours which triggers £520 compensation each as long as it’s not much passed 4 hours.

where you going?

do the claim yourself, its piece of piss, might take some emails and phone calls but its not worth paying someone else to do it, i've had money out of Ryanair for it so even they pay out eventually

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

@Pissflapsand @StefanAVFC having the same avatar

To help me remember the difference, I try this;

@Pissflaps is an analogy for vagina - I like them there vaginas (apart from blue-waffly ones)

@StefanAVFC is a piss-ant, meaning he's a whiny little bitch - I hate whiny little bitches.  He's a **** word removed is, Stefan. 

Give it a go pal! :) :thumb:

• Haha 2

That Philadelphia ad.

The tone, accent and delivery to it, especially the 'deliciously simple' bit at the end, simultaneously makes my skin crawl and feels like forks are being jammed into my ears and twizzled around.

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Galbani adverts. Everyone involved in their creation should be liquidised. 

Do you mean Gilbawny? Hahahahahhahaha! 🙄

Whoever thought that would be funny needs sacking. However it is effective in that you remember it because it irritates. Although I’d rather eat knob cheese than buy theirs, because of that. 

“Essentially”

Its the latest ‘must say’ word that fills every sentence. Everyone’s saying it! Use it now, and use it repetitively to immediately sound more intelligent than you really are! Essentially, it’s just another way of saying basically, but for clearings in the woods, essentially. 

18 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

“Essentially”

Its the latest ‘must say’ word that fills every sentence. Everyone’s saying it! Use it now, and use it repetitively to immediately sound more intelligent than you really are! Essentially, it’s just another way of saying basically, but for clearings in the woods, essentially. 

I do it, and I hate it, I'm very conscious of it.

I also say "Obviously" a lot, even when the thing I may be talking about isn't obvious.

It's essentially (ha) filler for spoken conversation, that isn't "basically" or "erm" for me. 

I HATE ITTTTTTTTT, but I'm thick, so it's alls I got. 

• Like 1

Â