Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

4 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

It's like... you're him.. 😐

I just filled my car up with petrol. Got some Haribo for myself to cheer me up.

Haribo? Haribo yeah?! Absolute carnage mate!!! Carnage. This geez's out of hand!!! Proper naughty geezer!!!

Oh. My . Word.!!! Big up the Haribo!!!!

Buzzin' absolute absolutely buzzing my tree off for your fella!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I just filled my car up with petrol. Got some Haribo for myself to cheer me up.

Haribo? Haribo yeah?! Absolute carnage mate!!! Carnage. This geez's out of hand!!! Proper naughty geezer!!!

Oh. My . Word.!!! Big up the Haribo!!!!

Buzzin' absolute absolutely buzzing my tree off for your fella!!!

Oh **** off Ben, you prick. 🖕

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Ahhh mate. Mate!!! I'm in his head!!! Proper in his head hahaha hahaha don't me like that mate!!!!

A lifetime of bantz in a football dressing room will do that to ya.

5 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Ben Foster.

I don't mind him having a hobby. Doing a YouTube. Footballers have loads of spare time and it's no issue...

But this guys short videos keep popping up on my YT and I can't help watching them because he's fascinating. I suppose I should be pissed off at myself.

He's such an absolute gimp. 40 year old man child. Always positive. Always chirpy. So excitable all the time. Like mate, just calm the **** down.

Imagine having to work with this bellend.

You need mood stabilising medication chap. 

• Haha 1

At the risk of straying into talk about football. I find it baffling how on social media people will argue their point of which they are absolutely certain, when in actual fact they know nothing apart from rumours. It's been Newcastle fans that have caused me to write this but could be any fans on social media including our own. It's quite funny how fans actually contradict their own too.

If I was Ben Foster I'd be buzzing as well. Minted and will never need to work again if he doesn't want to. 

Can't blame him for being positive. 

17 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Hearing about Andy Fletcher's demise from a dopy newsreader bint on absolute radio, describing him as the depecheee mode keyboard player.

She pronounced depeche the same way as apache, in case y'all didn't get what I meant. 

I heard it as well. 

Talking of Depeche Mode, there is a bar dedicated to them in Estonia (assuming its still there). I went there in 2008, when we were in the Baltics. Funny little bar! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Xela said:

I heard it as well. 

Talking of Depeche Mode, there is a bar dedicated to them in Estonia (assuming its still there). I went there in 2008, when we were in the Baltics. Funny little bar! 

Oh dear. Condemnation from @Xela there. 

What do you do @sharkyvilla?

I loved working mine. Remained professional, but it was a nice transition from everything being my problem, to being able to say "well, I think this is the wrong approach, but by the time we have to have done it, I'm not here, so...". Or even better "well, I'd be happy to help, but I think this would be a really good training exercise for someone else to pick up some of my responsibilities". Had an absolute blast.

8 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Working my notice period.  It's agonising.

Do you work in a sector where everyone knows each other? If not, just don't go in, what's the worst they can do?

21 minutes ago, limpid said:

Do you work in a sector where everyone knows each other? If not, just don't go in, what's the worst they can do?

Well the worst they can do is sue for breach of contract. More likely, if references haven't been sought yet, they could give quite a poor yet factual reference.

It also burns that bridge, so unless it was a hellhole he never wants to go back to under any circumstances...

Know it alls.

There's a VT member on here, who after anybody starts a new thread or replies to an existing thread will make out like they're an expert on that particular subject. Honestly, give it a rest.

So yeah. Know it alls....and that particular VT member.

Edited by jones1328
Typo

Â