Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

People who have a bar of chocolate - for example - then nibble like a **** mouse, close the wrapper over the little **** bit they've gnawed at, then proceed to do the same thing again 5 minutes later. JUST EAT THE **** THING.

• Like 1

People who are eating noisily is of course a bugbear especially the unnecessary rustling of containers, packages, or bags or whatever. HOWEVER, **** who attack the end of a packet of crisps like they're trying to release a drowning puppy from a black bin bag at the bottom of the canal, and then surface to find they sum total of their gluttunous fuckwi**ery is precisely 4 grains of salt and a shaving of rind. *******. I'LL JUST BUY YOU A NEW FULL BAG YOU GREEDY ****.

Edited by peterw
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Girls that talk shit about other girls, then whenever they see them, do this fake act like they’re best friends. Doing it whilst im in the room too, knowing full well I know what they really think of each other. 

Every girl slags every girl they know off. It’s a fact. They like to think that they personally don’t get that treatment but they do.

1 hour ago, peterw said:

People who have a bar of chocolate - for example - then nibble like a **** mouse, close the wrapper over the little **** bit they've gnawed at, then proceed to do the same thing again 5 minutes later. JUST EAT THE **** THING.

I'm with you on this one. I used to work with a bloke who did that 'eat one square of chocolate and put it back in the drawer' thing. But the next square wasn't five minutes later, it it could be days or even weeks. As a chocoholic, if I have a bar - regardless of its size - I have to eat the lot immediately. 

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

I'm with you on this one. I used to work with a bloke who did that 'eat one square of chocolate and put it back in the drawer' thing. But the next square wasn't five minutes later, it it could be days or even weeks. As a chocoholic, if I have a bar - regardless of its size - I have to eat the lot immediately. 

You see, I'm not a chocoholic by any stretch of the imagination but this mouse behavious boils my piss. You don't nibble a bit of your dinner and then put it away for another time. 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Wow, @peterw woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. 

He's not wrong though! 

The violent head snapping back when taking a tablet is perfect for this thread. Just swallow it normally, you're not a pelican! 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Girls that talk shit about other girls, then whenever they see them, do this fake act like they’re best friends. Doing it whilst im in the room too, knowing full well I know what they really think of each other. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

The violent head snapping back when taking a tablet is perfect for this thread.

So much so that I'm pretty sure it's featured in previous years. 

11 minutes ago, Xela said:

He's not wrong though! 

The violent head snapping back when taking a tablet is perfect for this thread. Just swallow it normally, you're not a pelican! 

Or worse 

image.png.872c8327afeabe2c0a67cebe518f6542.png

What the **** is wrong with people? This very much should piss you off

A health worker has been arrested on suspicion of administering poison with intent to endanger life after a child died at Birmingham Children's Hospital.

The 27-year-old woman was arrested on Thursday and has been suspended from her role at the hospital. 

The child was being treated in the Paediatric Intensive Care Unit, a spokesperson for the hospital said. 

Police said the woman had been released while investigations continued and forensic tests were being examined.

A spokesperson for Birmingham Women's and Children's NHS Foundation Trust said it was "supporting the infant's family at this distressing time and ask that privacy is respected during this process".

"Following the death of an infant at our Paediatric Intensive Care Unit at Birmingham Children's Hospital, we have asked West Midlands Police to examine what has happened, in line with our own safeguarding policy," it added.

"The staff member involved has been suspended by the Trust following the national process on the sudden unexpected death of a child."

Poisoning a child already in intensive care? I just can’t fathom it.

link

Edited by Genie

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Every girl slags every girl they know off. It’s a fact. They like to think that they personally don’t get that treatment but they do.

That is why the usually go off to the toilets together in case they're being bitched about !

• Like 1

On 21/05/2022 at 18:18, Anthony said:

Mate staying. Whilst I went for an afternoon nap, she started crashing around tidying up and hoovering

So, what could have been me out for the count for an hour and a half, coming back refreshed, became two and a half hours of failing to have a nap. Now I'm still tired, but down two and a half hours. 

And she managed to snap the handle off the upright hoover. Right off. No fixing that. 

This is code for come upstairs and DHUTWU

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

This is code for come upstairs and DHUTWU

That was my first thought and the number of times I hit "refresh" waiting for @rjw63 to offer such advice....🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

What the **** is wrong with people? This very much should piss you off

Poisoning a child already in intensive care? I just can’t fathom it.

link

What pisses me off is when people react to such stories with "What is wrong with people", when its clearly A person singular.. A singular evil / mentally ill person

There is nothing wrong with people

EDIT: Maybe I should explain this. This is a story about a bad person. It is not a story about the breakdown of society. The media will have you believe there is because they feed off this paranoid delusion and every time a comment is directed at "people" when it is just one person to blame annoys me because the media loves people to feel like there's something wrong in society when generally there isn't

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

People on this site encouraging Dirty Leeds fans to have a say on the future of their club, in the Leeds thread.

Actually it's more like "engaging them in conversation".

The same fans that disappeared for months when they were almost down.

The same fans that have now "joyfully" reappeared.

Fairweather words removed, should all be banned.

Edited by rjw63

People that during a mail conversation insist of copying the message so a higher boss also receive it. I would understand it if we needed the boss's input but otherwise it's a little bit -'Look we are mailing each other. We are very busy'.

• Like 2

Â