Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Speaking as a Grand Master I'm not sure I should even be acknowledging either of you. I dwell on higher VT matters beyond your current comprehension. 

I’ll have you know that I used to hold the elite title of  ‘Termite Shunner’, before my demotion to a rank and file rookie! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

It is rather sad what is going on in Poland and Hungry. Is it better for them to stay in the EU and face pressure to change, or should they be thrown out? I don't know.

Fined 1 million a day at the moment for every day they're in breach of the ECJ with the court reforms. And I think another 500k a day for ignoring a call to close a coal mine on the Czech border.

6 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Salt Bae.  I don't even know what he is (only learned his name yesterday) but I keep seeing images of him everywhere and for some reason I've taken a dislike to him.

Shite restaurants, massively overpriced which attract 99.99% arseholes

• Like 3

4 hours ago, sidcow said:

Speaking as a Grand Master I'm not sure I should even be acknowledging either of you. I dwell on higher VT matters beyond your current comprehension. 

You can only interact with your equals. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Salt Bae.  I don't even know what he is (only learned his name yesterday) but I keep seeing images of him everywhere and for some reason I've taken a dislike to him.

£600 steaks that look less than £50 worth. An the I think the bloke has no eyes, as you'll never see him with his glasses off.

19 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

A few months back my mother rang me in a right state. "Alfie has been run over. Its awful. Oh alfie..."

Crying her eyes out bless her. Long been in our family. I cried. She cried.

I was heartbroken. 

She rings me back a few hours later.

"Alfie just walked in the back door."

She buried someone else's cat in the garden.

Was it dead? 

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Yep

It's a restaurant for people who want to look rich to go to and pretend to be rich so that they can post on social media that they're rich.

Meanwhile the actually rich people are eating at proper restaurants where you're not served by a meme

Yeah, but he's made an absolute fortune out of it, so fair play to him really.

27 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Yeah, but he's made an absolute fortune out of it, so fair play to him really.

Oh absolutely. He's a genius. He's turned a 5 second clip of himself into a multimillion pound business.

• Like 1

A few things.

When IKEA text you to say they are nearly there and an hour later still nothing. I could have gone to wednesbury and back myself by now. Just text me when you actually are nearly there. For a company who charge ridiculous prices for delivery they really aren’t great at it. 

Argos postcode lottery for items in stock/delivery. Ridiculous in this day and age.

The way Americans pronounce Graham. Just say it properly you ****.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

A few things.

When IKEA text you to say they are nearly there and an hour later still nothing. I could have gone to wednesbury and back myself by now. Just text me when you actually are nearly there. For a company who charge ridiculous prices for delivery they really aren’t great at it. 

Argos postcode lottery for items in stock/delivery. Ridiculous in this day and age.

The way Americans pronounce Graham. Just say it properly you ****.  

'Creg'.

• Like 1

Â